No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah, FlashForward had the corniest writing and just bad plot. Vidae tells me that it got better after I stopped watching, but if it's still overall bad then I know why.

by BoneKrusher
    <DG> how metal unseen
    <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• The series finale was really well done I thought. They tied up a lot of loose ends. It's a shame that it isn't coming back. And I honestly can't stand Joseph Fiennes either but the rest of the cast was great, imo, so I could overlook it.

And no, nothing about Happy Town has been or will ever be better than anything about FlashForward.
      Last edited by vidae; 05-27-2010, 10:54 PM.

Originally posted by fenikz
      His soft D really turns me off
      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Incase anyone is curious about when the summer stuff is starting/coming back/etc:

http://tvbythenumbers.com/2010/05/28...re-dates/52698

Comment

• You Can't Go Home Again just pulled me in completely to BSG.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
            Incase anyone is curious about when the summer stuff is starting/coming back/etc:

Hmm. I'm looking forward to many of those shows. Royal Pains, White Collar, Burn Notice, Warehoue 13, Futurama. Just to name a few.
            (shameless self-promotion)
            Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
            https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
              You Can't Go Home Again just pulled me in completely to BSG.
              Great episode! My favorite of the first season is definitely 33 though. That is the episode that REALLY got me hooked. I saw the mini-series and I was like huh, this show is pretty cool, and then I saw 33 and I was all :O :O :O omg.

Comment

• Originally posted by Forenci View Post
                Hmm. I'm looking forward to many of those shows. Royal Pains, White Collar, Burn Notice, Warehoue 13, Futurama. Just to name a few.
                I'm excited for Burn Notice, Psych, Leverage, and White Collar. I will be watching Secret Little Liars shamefully with my girlfriend (holding out hope that its actually pretty good and not just some stupid ridiculously chick flick-esque show...i feel a disappointment in my future).

I'll also be picking up with Happy Town just as something to watch although i'll probably drop unless something sways me to REALLY enjoy it in the first episode or two.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• For those of you who see South Park, is the "Imagionationland" trilogy a spoof on the "Little Nemo in Slumberland" movie? I've searched this question but have come up empty.

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

• I re-watched all of season 1 of Dexter in a 20 hour span. I gotta say, today was a good day.
                    Last edited by TACKLE; 05-30-2010, 11:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                      You Can't Go Home Again just pulled me in completely to BSG.
                      Good, good.

Comment

• an entire day of tosh.0 was well spent.

Comment

• Freaks and Geeks is so awesome. How did this show only make it one season?

Comment

• The masses are horribly stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
                              Incase anyone is curious about when the summer stuff is starting/coming back/etc:

Louie is going to be good. My Boys on TBS is coming back?

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                                Freaks and Geeks is so awesome. How did this show only make it one season?
                                Definitely a great show right there, one of my all time favorites.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information