Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
    Louie is going to be good. My Boys on TBS is coming back?
    My Boys is coming back on July 25th actually. I'm a big fan of that show.

Originally posted by fenikz
    His soft D really turns me off
    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• I'm having serious Conan withdrawals.

Comment

• July = Psych

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
          My Boys is coming back on July 25th actually. I'm a big fan of that show.
          That's worse than being a fan of Flash Forward. As much as I love Gaffigan, I just can't bring myself to sit through more than a full episode as I hate it more and more each time I watch half an episode.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• You are a hate filled man.

Originally posted by fenikz
            His soft D really turns me off
            ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
              July = Psych
              me = happy now

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
                You are a hate filled man.
                I am full of love not hate.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                  Freaks and Geeks is so awesome. How did this show only make it one season?
                  Undeclared was Apatow's follow up to Freaks and Geeks. It's a bit dumbed down to cater to a wider audience, but still a good/funny show if you liked Freaks and Geeks. Still only lasted 17 episodes though. Seth Rogen and Jay Baruchel aren't bad in it either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
                    Undeclared was Apatow's follow up to Freaks and Geeks. It's a bit dumbed down to cater to a wider audience, but still a good/funny show if you liked Freaks and Geeks. Still only lasted 17 episodes though. Seth Rogen and Jay Baruchel aren't bad in it either.
                    Freaks and Geeks was not created by Apatow and he was not the show runner but he was heavily involved so really Undeclared was his first show.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                      I am full of love not hate.
                      He's telling the truth.

Comment

That's worse than being a fan of Flash Forward. As much as I love Gaffigan, I just can't bring myself to sit through more than a full episode as I hate it more and more each time I watch half an episode.
                        My head nearly exploded when I realized that the one guy I kept seeing in the commercials was Grover from House Arrest.

Comment

• Originally posted by Job View Post
                          He's telling the truth.
                          This sexy beast backs me up.

Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                          My head nearly exploded when I realized that the one guy I kept seeing in the commercials was Grover from House Arrest.
                          I thought I was the only person alive who had seen that movie.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                            Freaks and Geeks was not created by Apatow and he was not the show runner but he was heavily involved so really Undeclared was his first show.
                            Apatow co-created with Paul Feig(directed several eps of The Office) and was a producer on Freaks and Geeks. It was Apatow that got Stiller on the show too to try and add viewers before cancellation, and he wrote 5 episodes and directed 3.

I'm not sure how Undeclared could be considered his 1st show. He also co-created The Ben Stiller Show among others a while before Undeclared as well...But I suppose Undeclared was his 1st sole endeavor.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
                              Apatow co-created with Paul Feig(directed several eps of The Office) and was a producer on Freaks and Geeks. It was Apatow that got Stiller on the show too to try and add viewers before cancellation, and he wrote 5 episodes and directed 3.

I'm not sure how Undeclared could be considered his 1st show. He also co-created The Ben Stiller Show among others a while before Undeclared as well...But I suppose Undeclared was his 1st sole endeavor.
                              He didn't co-create with Feig, Feig created it alone.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

He didn't co-create with Feig, Feig created it alone.
                                ****ing Wipepedia. Can I neg rep myself? I see his name attached to every Freaks and Geeks conversation, so by default I thought he was part creator. Executive produced/wrote/directed, my mistake.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information