No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know when Eastbound and Down will be back?

Comment

• Shooting was supposed to begin in May 2010 so I wouldn't expect it any time soon.

Originally posted by fenikz
      His soft D really turns me off
      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• With regards to Eastbound and Down, this comes straight from the horses mouth......

"In regards to the second season of my hit TV show, well, just like a priest would say, the pain will go away once you stop your squealing."
        Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
        RIP themaninblack

Comment

• So after reading this i went and looked up some Freaks info & randomly found out that Lizzy Caplan was in 4 episodes of it! I dont remember her character so thats plenty enough reason to rewatch it for about the 6th time.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Peefs????? View Post
            So after reading this i went and looked up some Freaks info & randomly found out that Lizzy Caplan was in 4 episodes of it! I dont remember her character so thats plenty enough reason to rewatch it for about the 6th time.
            She dated Segel in the last episode dammit, way to forget things you fraking useless douche.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
              She dated Segel in the last episode dammit, way to forget things you fraking useless douche.
              But she was also in the pilot episode & two other random ones in between the first and last.

Comment

• Just found out recently that they have all the epis of Weeds in my On Demand thing and have been watching it a lot, bout halfway thru season three. Great show.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• Originally posted by themaninblack View Post
                  Just found out recently that they have all the epis of Weeds in my On Demand thing and have been watching it a lot, bout halfway thru season three. Great show.
                  You wont be saying that after season 3 is over. It gets horrendous very quickly.
                  Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                  The APS is strong in this one.
                  Originally posted by killxswitch
                  Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• I could never even get into the first season of Weeds. Just really bored me.

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
                      With regards to Eastbound and Down, this comes straight from the horses mouth......

"In regards to the second season of my hit TV show, well, just like a priest would say, the pain will go away once you stop your squealing."
                      they're filming it now.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• "My food is problematic."

Comment

• I want to know if anyone else here watched any of these shows this season:

-Modern Family
                          -FlashForward
                          -V

Comment

• Originally posted by J-Mike88 View Post
                            I want to know if anyone else here watched any of these shows this season:

-Modern Family
                            -FlashForward
                            -V
                            - Yes
                            - Started but stopped after 7 or 8 episodes
                            - Yes

Comment

• Originally posted by Job View Post
                              "My food is problematic."
                              Girl's a genius who can read minds, can't even figure out how to eat an ice planet.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Real-life super heroes on 20/20 right now. Mermaids, MarathonMan, and a supposed actual Spidey. Never watched, but this could be interesting. Fall, fall, fall!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information