No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few people have told me that Leverage is a solid show but I've never seen it.

Originally posted by fenikz
    His soft D really turns me off
    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• i think you should **** and watch Mad Men already

Comment

• Leverage is pretty good but the grifter character is obnoxious. And I think they could've found a better actor to play the main character. Timothy Hutton is ok but not quite right for the role. The best characters are Eliot, Parker, and Hardison.

Looking forward to Burn Notice and Royal Pains. I wonder how much longer they can keep Fiona as a character though, Gabrielle Anwar is getting too old to play the hot firecracker role. Maybe if she gained 10 lbs. she'd look younger.

Comment

• Damn, I need some new shows to watch now that it's summer.
          Psych.....

Comment

• I used to love Burn Notice, but now not so much. Still a solid show, but I think it lost something.

Comment

• Originally posted by superman8456 View Post
              I used to love Burn Notice, but now not so much. Still a solid show, but I think it lost something.
              Michael needs to be a bachelor again. I know Fi is a central character but I think finding a way to remove her would actually improve the show.

Also, (spoiler from seasons 1,2)

Comment

• Series premiere of Tosh.0 was just ok. Had some funny moments, but didn't have me rolling like the past two seasons. Hopefully it gets better.

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                  i think you should **** and watch Mad Men already
                  ******* agreed. vidae quit being a man skank

by BoneKrusher
                  <DG> how metal unseen
                  <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• I was having a tough time finding the eps of Burn Notice I was at in Season 3, I need to catch up on that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
                      Psych.....
                      I am way behind on Psych and Leverage, two shows I think I could get into.

At least I have Burn Notice and Deadliest Warrior this summer and will start watching BSG.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                      WHO DAT!

Comment

• Hung comes back at the end of the month. It was kind of solid throughout but did little to hook me. I'll probably watch it if I remember to. Tom Jane is greatness.

Comment

• I hope Men of a Certain Age gets another season, I thought season one was pretty good and the show could get even better if giving time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
                            I hope Men of a Certain Age gets another season, I thought season one was pretty good and the show could get even better if giving time.
                            via wikipedia:

On January 14 TNT renewed the show for a second season.

Originally posted by fenikz
                            His soft D really turns me off
                            ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Thank you kind sir.

Comment

• I am re-watching all of IASIP because I found a site streaming them all in great quality.

Great Choice.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information