Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by vidae View Post
    And FlashForward got better after the break. The last three or four epsiodes were very well done.
    Are the main couple still being complete idiots and ruining their marriage for no other reason than their flashforward is making them? I found that one of the most infuriatingly stupid parts of the show. I didn't pick it back up when they started the show again.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
      Are the main couple still being complete idiots and ruining their marriage for no other reason than their flashforward is making them? I found that one of the most infuriatingly stupid parts of the show. I didn't pick it back up when they started the show again.
      Yeah, it happened, and it was dumb. The entire thing with Olivia and Lloyd Simco was just stupid. I couldn't stand that either.

      Originally posted by fenikz
      His soft D really turns me off
      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

      Comment


      • Originally posted by vidae View Post
        Yeah, it happened, and it was dumb. The entire thing with Olivia and Lloyd Simco was just stupid. I couldn't stand that either.
        So that storyline is over? If it is I might give it another shot. They had some good ideas with this show, they were just jacking around focusing on unimportant and uninteresting garbage.

        Comment


        • The show itself is over. It wasn't renewed for a second season and the finale has already aired.

          Originally posted by fenikz
          His soft D really turns me off
          ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

          Comment


          • Originally posted by vidae View Post
            The show itself is over. It wasn't renewed for a second season and the finale has already aired.
            Oh. Bummer. It had potential.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
              So that storyline is over? If it is I might give it another shot. They had some good ideas with this show, they were just jacking around focusing on unimportant and uninteresting garbage.
              I would rather be shot then give it another shot.

              Comment


              • Woah, wait a second Splat.. do you not like FlashForward or something? You're being pretty subtle about it so I don't know for sure. Let me know asap!

                Originally posted by fenikz
                His soft D really turns me off
                ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

                Comment


                • If it was the VCR days I would tape it just so I could fast forward Flash Forward.
                  Last edited by Splat; 06-09-2010, 03:51 PM.

                  Comment


                  • I wouldnt waste the tape.
                    I hated having to do that for certain shows then the quality got worse and worse with each new tape over lol.

                    bonekrusher
                    The Twitters
                    themaninblack

                    Comment


                    • Tapes are garbage, I'm so glad it's the 21st century.

                      Comment


                      • Just started season 2 of FNL. Only thing I didnt like about season 1 was all the Tyra storylines. Shes a pretty useless character. Its interesting that for a show about football, there isnt really a whole lot of actual football played.
                        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                        The APS is strong in this one.
                        Originally posted by killxswitch
                        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                        Comment


                        • Season 2 isn't as good as the first (there is A LOT of Tyra), but it's still pretty good and builds towards an excellent season 3 and season 4.


                          RIP TheManInBlack

                          Comment


                          • "Julie please."

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                              Season 2 isn't as good as the first (there is A LOT of Tyra), but it's still pretty good and builds towards an excellent season 3 and season 4.
                              She just didnt seem to play any sort of important role, and the actress herself is pretty annoying. I mean sure at first she was with Riggins, but he just sleeps with everyone anyways.
                              Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                              The APS is strong in this one.
                              Originally posted by killxswitch
                              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                              Comment


                              • Yeah but.. she's hot, blonde, and has a nice rack. That is why she gets so much air time. Aimee Teegarden is not only cuter but hotter, and so is Minka Kelley.

                                Like Brodeur said, season one was way better than season two, but season two is solid and season three is better than both, in my opinion. Keep watching!

                                And a reminder: All new Burn Notice and Royal Pains tonight! Awwwwww yeahhhh!

                                Originally posted by fenikz
                                His soft D really turns me off
                                ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information