Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by El Peefs????? View Post
    You guys really shouldnt have expected anything different of Brodeur. As I said a week or so ago when he started his BSG quest, he could think its the greatest thing ever and he would still post differently on here to continue on with his son of a bitchness.
    I am telling the truth. I love me some BSG at this point, but all I'm saying is that The Constant is better than everyone's favorite episode of the show.

As for The Simpsons, seasons 2-9 (and parts of 1, 10, 12) are fracking amazing.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• As we draw closer to the new season of Psych, does anyone have anymore guesses as to who Yin could be? I have a theory that it's...

Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
      RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Zachary Quinto, since I refuse to believe that it was anyone else's voice.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
          I am telling the truth. I love me some BSG at this point, but all I'm saying is that The Constant is better than everyone's favorite episode of the show.

As for The Simpsons, seasons 2-9 (and parts of 1, 10, 12) are fracking amazing.
          What'd you think about Crossroads?

Regardless of your view of The Constant comparison. I want to know if your mind was indeed blown like the rest of our's.

Comment

• It was a damn good episode, but I don't think my mind was blown too much. I think it was the annoying black Chief of Staff (that's her role, right?).

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Not sure if anyone asked in this thread before, but is anyone here a fan of the series 'Lie to Me'? I'll admit I got onto this late from being on Netflix 'watch instant' queue but I've been hooked ever since. Pretty amazing show, love the concept, it's gotten better and better from what I've watched.

I went and bought episode 1 of season 2, but I don't know how that season held up in comparison to the first, but the first one I enjoyed quite a bit.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
              I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Joel McHale burned Jim Joyce on The Soupe tonight...The bit started talking about a half-blind lady on America's Got Talent, but flipped to Joyce. Good stuff.

Comment

• I like Lie To Me but I don't love it. It's solid enough and pretty entertaining, but for me it's a show that if they canceled it tomorrow I probably wouldn't care.

I'll still watch it when it's on though.

Originally posted by fenikz
                  His soft D really turns me off
                  ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• I completely agree about Lie to Me. Good, not great; but Tim Roth is the shizz.

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
                      There is just no way than anything from Lost is better than anything from BSG. It's not possible.

Battlestar Galactica and Lost were both amazing. I would choose Lost, overall, but it is close; that said, Crossroads may have been the best two hours of television I have ever seen. It was pretty flawless.

Also, Torry, in season 4, made me obsessed with Indian chicks.

Comment

• Oh she was a looker, but I loved Dee and I loved Cally, though I'm in the minority on that one!

This weeks episode of Friday Night Lights was pretty kickass. I hope Matt is still on the show.. he's my favorite character. :\

Originally posted by fenikz
                        His soft D really turns me off
                        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Lie to Me is good but I'm like the other two, if it got canceled I wouldn't be that upset.

Comment

• The Good Guys is strangely entertaining.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                            Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
                              The Good Guys is strangely entertaining.
                              I have to agree. It's not a bad show. My standards evaporate during summer, so that could be it too. But I'm finding an odd satisfaction in Bradley Whitford...Could be the stache.

Comment

• I'd be upset if Lie to Me got canceled because Roth is the man.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information