• Show
Clear All

• I thought Party Down was boring.

Is Better Off Ted ever coming back on?

Comment

• Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
      I thought Party Down was boring.

Is Better Off Ted ever coming back on?
      You're boring, and Better Off Ted is canceled as well (which sucks, because it ruled). And why the hell is no one else commenting about the total awesomeness that was Louie? It blew away anything IASIP ever did.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Party Down is a good show but if something like Friday Night Lights doesn't get big ratings then all hope is lost.
        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I love tv land

bonekrusher
          The Twitters
          themaninblack

Comment

• See? Hot girl, Volkswagon Jetta. Its a law, like water or dinosaurs.
            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
            The APS is strong in this one.
            Originally posted by killxswitch
            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• I'm just going to make a point of saying that until more people watch it, I will mention Louie in every single post I make in this thread.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I was surprised by Party Down being canceled but not Better Off Ted. The numbers were just never there.

Originally posted by fenikz
                His soft D really turns me off
                ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Party Down was awesome, Im going to miss it.

I watched Louie too, it was funny. Its kind of like a crazier Seinfeld haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                    You're boring, and Better Off Ted is canceled as well (which sucks, because it ruled). And why the hell is no one else commenting about the total awesomeness that was Louie? It blew away anything IASIP ever did.
                    Dammit I hate people. Why do they watch stupid stuff like 2.5 Men and ruin my shows by not watching them?

Comment

• You have a brain and you have good taste. Most people don't have either.

Originally posted by fenikz
                      His soft D really turns me off
                      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• 2 and a half men is at least a mediocre show. It's those stupid ***** that watch reality shows all day.

That is correct comahan
                        I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                        <3 dg

Comment

• Some comments:

I think that Friday Night Lights started as a dramatic series about Texas HS FB & its fanatical appeal like the book & the film, but after the 1st season it became more about drama & the sordid lives of the townspeople & less about FB (the game, the HS, the players). Now it's a soap opera.

The Family Guy episode with Bill Clinton where both Griffins, Peter & Lois, party with him & even have sex with him is the best ever FG episode. The Conway Twitty cutaway interludes were the bomb! After all McElhone's *** agenda in your face it was refreshing to see a sexually active former President partying hearty from his limo, also good to see Peter Griffin as something more than Homer Simpson with a Jr. College education. It's taken me yrs. but after I saw the Actors Studio uinterview with the FG cast & learned that Stewie is channeling Rex Harrison (who had 4 wives & wasn't *** despite what McElhone says) I have gotten over my overwhelming need to put his rugby ball-shaped head into a vise & squeeze it back into a circular shape. The New England accents are still abrasive & obnoxious though.....

2 and a half men is at least a mediocre show. It's those stupid ***** that watch reality shows all day.
                          My wife blackmailed me into watching 2.5 Men & I actually enjoyed it, rare for a primetime laughtrack sitcom for me. Jon Cryer has come a long way since "A Duckman I shall forever be ..." from Pretty In Pink. Conchatta Ferrell (the maid) has been kicking around sitcoms since the 70s, she is the stock surly maid with roots as far back as Ann B. Davis as Schultzie from the 1950s Bob Cummings Show -- she (later reprised the same role in the Brady Bunch. The series is doomed though b/c Charlie Sheen can't stay out of jail, but I liked the way they incorporate his sordid personal life into his character.

Anyone know if Justified was renewed for a 2nd season?
                          Last edited by LizardState; 07-01-2010, 04:17 PM.

Comment

• Louie was awesome. I saw him not to long ago and the jokes from the standup were in the show.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• It's July which means Psych which means joy. :)

Comment

• Originally posted by LizardState View Post
                                Anyone know if Justified was renewed for a 2nd season?
                                Yes Justified is coming back. Which is awesome because Raylan Givens is a bad ass. Though my favorite character might be Boyd, very well-acted and interesting. I like Walton Goggins, good actor.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information