No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I actually just watched all 6 episodes of The League ther other day because I was bored. Ive seen the entire season through like 3 times, its hilarious. I actually think I posted a Taco quote in here somewhere in the last few pages. When Ruxin calls the tow truck because hes too drunk to drive, its just brilliant.
    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
    The APS is strong in this one.
    Originally posted by killxswitch
    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• about to watch weeds for the first time. is it worth it?

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44

Comment

• The first season? Definitely. The second? Maybe. The rest? No.

Originally posted by fenikz
        His soft D really turns me off
        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
          The first season? Definitely. The second? Maybe. The rest? No.
          This. This. This.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
          WHO DAT!

Comment

• I thought Weeds was great up until the 3rd season, when Romany Malco left. After that, it was just awful.
            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• People go way overboard with Weeds being awful. It was better at first but its later seasons are still a lot better than most of the stuff you can find on TV. Just watch and form your own opinions, listen not to the naysayers.

Comment

• I dunno, I was just such a huge fan of the show for the first 3 seasons, and then it took a really weird turn. Its much more of a drama now, and much less of a dark comedy like it was at first. It lost alot of the quirkiness and humor that defined the show in the early seasons.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Peefs????? View Post
                  People go way overboard with Weeds being awful. It was better at first but its later seasons are still a lot better than most of the stuff you can find on TV. Just watch and form your own opinions, listen not to the naysayers.
                  It isn't better than most things on TV at all now, since it has become an awful show that isn't funny or smart anymore.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Weeds was never good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                      It isn't better than most things on TV at all now, since it has become an awful show that isn't funny or smart anymore.
                      This should tell anyone who wants to watch it that they should, as Brodeur is rarely correct and typically the opposite of what he says goes.

Comment

This should tell anyone who wants to watch it that they should, as Brodeur is rarely correct and typically the opposite of what he says goes.
                        Yeah, but Im usually right and Im agreeing with him. So hes right this time.

Save your time, watch Californication instead. Much better Showtime series.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                          Weeds was never good.
                          It was enjoyable for 2 seasons, and passable for a third.

Originally posted by El Peefs????? View Post
                          Considering we both watch Greek, and a lot of the same shows, I don't think so.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Well Californication is better than really everything, so that is a void statement APS. As long as Weeds still has Kevin Nealon & the dude who plays Andy it will still be a watchable show!

Brodeur lies, we dont like any of the same shows.

Comment

• Californication is easily in my top 3 shows. Its just so damned good.

Comment

Well Californication is better than really everything, so that is a void statement APS. As long as Weeds still has Kevin Nealon & the dude who plays Andy it will still be a watchable show!

Brodeur lies, we dont like any of the same shows.
                                You lie, because you're a jerk. Also, Californification is not better than Breaking Bad, which is clearly the best show on TV at the moment.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information