Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Weapons are much less rewarding. Brodeur would probably burn up from the sun before he even got to my house anyway.

    Comment


    • I am not that pale you borderline skinhead.


      RIP TheManInBlack

      Comment


      • I have way to much hair to be a skinhead

        Comment


        • Californication is more enjoyable to watch than BB if that make sense

          tits + constant swear words + Fox Mulder =win

          Comment


          • Glee is better than absolutely nothing in this entire world, much less a masterpiece like Californication. Take it back Brodeur.

            Comment


            • I don't feel like having the 800th argument about Glee in this thread, but I stand by my convictions.


              RIP TheManInBlack

              Comment


              • Well your convictions are wrong dammit. Get smarter.
                Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                The APS is strong in this one.
                Originally posted by killxswitch
                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                  How is The Gates treating you? Or Flash Forward? Glee?

                  I rest my case.
                  I watched the PILOT of The Gates and haven't watched it since. I've tried telling you this on multiple occasions but you are borderline ******** and don't seem to get it.

                  I stand by liking FlashForward and Glee. And it's quite funny that my taste is so awful yet you watch and really enjoy multiple shows I've recommended. Huh. Figure that.

                  Originally posted by fenikz
                  His soft D really turns me off
                  ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by vidae View Post
                    I watched the PILOT of The Gates and haven't watched it since. I've tried telling you this on multiple occasions but you are borderline ******** and don't seem to get it.

                    I stand by liking FlashForward and Glee. And it's quite funny that my taste is so awful yet you watch and really enjoy multiple shows I've recommended. Huh. Figure that.
                    I say we take his right to watch Chuck away. YOU ARE BANISHED FROM WATCHING CHUCK, APS!
                    (shameless self-promotion)
                    Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                    https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Forenci View Post
                      I say we take his right to watch Chuck away. YOU ARE BANISHED FROM WATCHING CHUCK, APS!
                      I agree! You're a gd bandwagoner anyway! HALLWAY > HOTEL! You are BANNED!

                      Originally posted by fenikz
                      His soft D really turns me off
                      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

                      Comment


                      • I smite you vidae

                        Comment


                        • Sooo...Warehouse 13 comes back in a few days

                          Allison Scagliotti <3

                          bonekrusher
                          The Twitters
                          themaninblack

                          Comment


                          • Forenci came back from nowhere to spite you, APS.

                            Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Brent View Post
                              Forenci came back from nowhere to spite you, APS.
                              I go where I am needed.
                              (shameless self-promotion)
                              Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                              https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by El Peefs????? View Post
                                I smite you vidae
                                But I love you peefs :\

                                Originally posted by fenikz
                                His soft D really turns me off
                                ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information