Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
    I watched the PILOT of The Gates and haven't watched it since. I've tried telling you this on multiple occasions but you are borderline ******** and don't seem to get it.

I stand by liking FlashForward and Glee. And it's quite funny that my taste is so awful yet you watch and really enjoy multiple shows I've recommended. Huh. Figure that.
    Yeah, but then I realized the only reason you were capable of recommending good shows like Chuck and Psych is because you watch EVERYTHING, regardless of whether its good or bad. See: Flashforward/Glee.

So there. Californication>>>Breaking Bad
    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
    The APS is strong in this one.
    Originally posted by killxswitch
    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• How many times do I have to tell you that you are banned from speaking about television with one of the worst characters in TV history (and her body double) in your avatar?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• True Blood tonight! Whooooooo!

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• How many times do I have to tell you that Ive never even seen the episode in question? I just like the thought of a naked Kristin Kreuk. And if you don't, Ill slap you. Over the internet.
          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
            True Blood tonight! Whooooooo!
            It's a rerun because of HBO's thing with not airing new episodes during holiday weekends.

Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
            How many times do I have to tell you that Ive never even seen the episode in question? I just like the thought of a naked Kristin Kreuk. And if you don't, Ill slap you. Over the internet.
            But it's A BODY DOUBLE, and it represents terrible television.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Im blissful in my ignorance.

And wait, no new True Blood tonight? What about Entourage?

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                Im blissful in my ignorance.

And wait, no new True Blood tonight? What about Entourage?
                Re-read what I said and you'll have the answer.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Thats bad news. Was looking forward to those.

Comment

Yeah, but then I realized the only reason you were capable of recommending good shows like Chuck and Psych is because you watch EVERYTHING, regardless of whether its good or bad. See: Flashforward/Glee.

So there. Californication>>>Breaking Bad
                    I don't watch EVERYTHING, I watch what sounds interesting. The Gates sounded interesting and turned out not to be. I still like FlashForward and Glee and I still think you have awful taste in television.

And you said that IASIP was the best comedy EVER, so your opinion doesn't matter at all about anything TV related.

So there.
                    Last edited by vidae; 07-04-2010, 08:25 PM.

Originally posted by fenikz
                    His soft D really turns me off
                    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                      It's a rerun because of HBO's thing with not airing new episodes during holiday weekends.

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
                        I don't watch EVERYTHING, I watch what sounds interesting. The Gates sounded interesting and turned out not to be. I still like FlashForward and Glee and I still think you have awful taste in television.

And you said that IASIP was the best comedy EVER, so your opinion doesn't matter at all about anything TV related.

So there.
                        IASIP is the best comedy ever. I fail to see what the problem is with that statement.

You liked Flashforward. Your opinion is moot.

Comment

IASIP is the best comedy ever. I fail to see what the problem is with that statement.

You just said the Friday Night Lights movie (which is solid at best) is better than the Friday Night Lights show (which is an all time great), so your opinion is even mooter.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• You're both acting like children.

Please promptly shut the **** up.

That said, time to watch some IASIP.

Comment

It's really not the best comedy ever. It's great, but it's too up and down for my taste. The best comedies to me are ones that remain consistently funny every episode, and that typically have some depth to them.

That said, it's certainly had some of the all-time funniest moments in a comedy show I've ever seen. (see: Greenman and the Nightman).
                              (shameless self-promotion)
                              Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                              https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• and, APS, Futurama is so much better than IASIP.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information