Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by yo123 View Post
    I'm almost done with Arrested Development and I can't believe it took me this long to start watching this show. Tobias is one of my favorite TV characters ever.
    I just blue myself.

    He said some wonderful things.

    Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

    Comment


    • Comment


      • http://draftcountdown.com/forum/show...60#post2219660

        Go sign up if you are interested.
        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
        The APS is strong in this one.
        Originally posted by killxswitch
        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

        Comment


        • For you Futurama lovers,


          Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
            The pooping the bed episode is absolutely atrocious.
            That episode is solid, Artemis's 'detective speech' deducing who pooped the bed is awesome.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
              For you Futurama lovers,

              Pure brilliance. Bender is the King!
              (shameless self-promotion)
              Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
              https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

              Comment


              • I wish Southland would come back on.

                Re: Angel I am somewhere in season 3. However, I have not seen a single episode of Buffy. I'm sure I'm doing it wrong but oh well.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                  I'm almost done with Arrested Development and I can't believe it took me this long to start watching this show. Tobias is one of my favorite TV characters ever.
                  Yeah, same here. I finished it in about 4-5 days. I'm just disappointed that I can't go back and support the show when it was on the air.

                  Comment


                  • The Steve Carell on Stephen Colbert interview is amazing.


                    RIP TheManInBlack

                    Comment


                    • So I have been meaning to getting around to Dexter, and I am working on Season 1 and it is pretty damn kick ass.

                      bonekrusher
                      The Twitters
                      themaninblack

                      Comment


                      • http://yfrog.com/596xbuj

                        They're gettin the band back together (Firefly nerds).

                        Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
                          http://yfrog.com/596xbuj

                          They're gettin the band back together (Firefly nerds).
                          Massive fap commence in....

                          bonekrusher
                          The Twitters
                          themaninblack

                          Comment


                          • FIREFLY! AHHHH! It should come back. Tomorrow.
                            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                            The APS is strong in this one.
                            Originally posted by killxswitch
                            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                              FIREFLY! AHHHH! It should come back. Tomorrow.
                              It should come back yesterday.

                              Comment


                              • Also guys get your asses in the create-a-show competition.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information