• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
    You should see more series finales.
    Just not Lost's.

Comment

• Oh yea I forgot about the last season of Lost. I should watch that one of these days.

That is correct comahan
      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
      <3 dg

Comment

• Save yourself the trouble and just watch the first 2 seasons again. You wont get any answers by the time its finished and the first 2 seasons are far superior anyways.
        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
        The APS is strong in this one.
        Originally posted by killxswitch
        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Except for the fact that Season 4 is the best season.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
            Save yourself the trouble and just watch the first 2 seasons again. You wont get any answers by the time its finished and the first 2 seasons are far superior anyways.
            I thought one was amazing, and I couldnt finish two; that season was brutal.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Stop being ridiculous. LOST was never better then the first 2 seasons. That was even before Emerson started rocking around.
              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• There was no weakness at all in Season 4, while there was plenty in Season 2.
                Last edited by Brodeur; 07-09-2010, 11:50 PM.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Stop being ridiculous. LOST was never better then the first 2 seasons. That was even before Emerson started rocking around.
                  No, I am telling you that I watched all of season one and loved it; however, about halfway through season 2, I gave up because I couldn't take the stupidity after that.

Comment

• I was talking to Brodeur, not you. But I can understand how people could lose interest in LOST given its reputation. If someone had told me at the start that I wouldnt get any answers for alot of the major questions throughout the series, I may have passed as well.

Comment

I was talking to Brodeur, not you. But I can understand how people could lose interest in LOST given its reputation. If someone had told me at the start that I wouldnt get any answers for alot of the major questions throughout the series, I may have passed as well.
                      I legitimately TRIED to suck it up through season 2 and I could not.

It's not even ******* worth it. That show had no business lasting that long.

That said, I will now proceed to watch all four of the new Futurama episodes while acting an ass on this board until I go to sleep.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                        No, I am telling you that I watched all of season one and loved it; however, about halfway through season 2, I gave up because I couldn't take the stupidity after that.
                        That's the exact same thing that happened to me. Watched the first season in one sitting (practically) and couldn't wait for the second.. and was extremely disappointed. I haven't watched a single episode since.

Originally posted by fenikz
                        His soft D really turns me off
                        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Eddie Murphy: Raw
                          on comedy central now.

bonekrusher
                          The Twitters
                          themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                            There was no weakness at all in Season 4, while there was plenty in Season 2.
                            Agree 100%, I got totally lost in Lost Season 2, never went back. WTF was that smoke monster anyway?

Comment

• Originally posted by LizardState View Post
                              Agree 100%, I got totally lost in Lost Season 2, never went back. WTF was that smoke monster anyway?
                              I thought it ended up being not real then real again but not actually real?

bonekrusher
                              The Twitters
                              themaninblack

Comment

• They never really explain the Smoke Monster anyways.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information