No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm actually rewatching LOST right now, currently watching season 1 finale. I love the show despite being disappointed with the ending.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
      They never really explain the Smoke Monster anyways.
      Yes they do.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• No they don't. That was one of the biggest cop outs on the show, it made zero sense whatsoever. The entire explanation for the latter half of the final season was just muddled mumbo jumbo about nothing.

Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
        The APS is strong in this one.
        Originally posted by killxswitch
        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

No they don't. That was one of the biggest cop outs on the show, it made zero sense whatsoever. The entire explanation for the latter half of the final season was just muddled mumbo jumbo about nothing.

Oh God, really? That was the only explanation? **** Lost. I'm glad I stopped watching after season 3.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
          WHO DAT!

Comment

No they don't. That was one of the biggest cop outs on the show, it made zero sense whatsoever. The entire explanation for the latter half of the final season was just muddled mumbo jumbo about nothing.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• APS it is not reasonable to talk about cop out endings when you still defend BSG

Comment

• The person who should be my wife (if Job didn't exist) is making her debut on True Blood tonight, in Brit Morgan.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• HUNG **** yes
                  my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                  <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                  <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                  <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                  Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                  What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• Hung hasnt been good since the first half of the first season. Early reviews of the 2nd season dictate its horrendous. To be fair, the premise never really screamed consistency.

Anyways, Im excited for True Blood and Entourage tonight.
                    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Ripping on Hung and then saying you're excited for Entourage? Come on.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• nothing very exciting on tv tonight, so i have been watching whale wars for the first time ever.... it is ******* hilarious!

I can't wait to watch these losers get ****** up by the whaling boats.
                        Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                        Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

• Ive fantasized about becoming a whaler just to **** with them

bonekrusher
                          The Twitters
                          themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                            Ripping on Hung and then saying you're excited for Entourage? Come on.
                            Not even the very best parts of Hung can touch some of the worst parts of Entourage. They are on entirely different levels of television. One is good, one is tolerable. Try and guess which is which. And thats coming from someone who didnt hate Hung.

Comment

Not even the very best parts of Hung can touch some of the worst parts of Entourage. They are on entirely different levels of television. One is good, one is tolerable. Try and guess which is which. And thats coming from someone who didnt hate Hung.
                              Tolerable is some high praise for Entourage.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Dude View Post
                                I can't wait to watch these losers get ****** up by the whaling boats.
                                that speed boat they have on the whale wars show will crash in an upcoming episode (if they havent show it already)

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information