Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
    Important Things, who's watching? I'm not sure I can between College Basketball, LOST,and US-Mexico. Knowing Comedy central itll be on about 20 times.
    I'm likely to watch

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by Eaglez.Fan View Post
      Anyone here watch Fringe?
      Me. I like it. I'm pissed that they're going away until April because the plot was starting to come to a head. Most of the episodes have been about a specific "fringe" case to solve with little advancement of the main plot of the show.

by BoneKrusher
      <DG> how metal unseen
      <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• anyone else like Important things?
        CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
        JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

• Originally posted by jballa838 View Post
          anyone else like Important things?
          I totally forgot that came on today. Demetri Martin can be funny sometimes. Not one of my favorites, but a lot better than most comics they show on comedy central.

Off topic for a sec, I'm playing Socom with a guy named Jrolla and I keep thinking it says Jballa lol.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• Originally posted by jballa838 View Post
            anyone else like Important things?
            I liked it, but not enough to need to watch it every time it came on. I will watch it next week. It was not his funniest stuff.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• So Life on Mars > Life in general
              my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
              <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
              <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
              <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
              Originally posted by Hermstheman83
              What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• Important things was alright...I doubt the show will last long, though.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                KO KNOWS

Comment

• I agree, it was meh. Doug Pappas, time gigolo was funny

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• I have been watching a lot of episodes of the History Channel series The Universe. It is such a brilliant and incredible show. I would even go as far as to say it is my favorite non fiction program of all time. Some of the **** discussed on the show is mind blowing. Watching an episode about multiple universes last night I actually had an existential crisis (mind you I was under the influence at the time) and I thought that at any moment the world would end. I also started thinking about how in theory (this is not really true at all) I could always have everything I desire since in theory (this is true) there are an infinite amount of universes and in each of these universes every possible outcome of my live is happening. Anyways I cannot really explain that episode without my mind exploding and now I am just rambling so just know the show is awesome and I cannot recomend it enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                      I have been watching a lot of episodes of the History Channel series The Universe. It is such a brilliant and incredible show. I would even go as far as to say it is my favorite non fiction program of all time. Some of the **** discussed on the show is mind blowing. Watching an episode about multiple universes last night I actually had an existential crisis (mind you I was under the influence at the time) and I thought that at any moment the world would end. I also started thinking about how in theory (this is not really true at all) I could always have everything I desire since in theory (this is true) there are an infinite amount of universes and in each of these universes every possible outcome of my live is happening. Anyways I cannot really explain that episode without my mind exploding and now I am just rambling so just know the show is awesome and I cannot recomend it enough.
                      I guess you dont see PBS stuff in Canada but there is a PBS show called NOVA. If you want to have your mind blown, anytime they cover something dealing with Theoretical Physics, you are going to lose your mind. Example: String Theory.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                        I have been watching a lot of episodes of the History Channel series The Universe. It is such a brilliant and incredible show. I would even go as far as to say it is my favorite non fiction program of all time. Some of the **** discussed on the show is mind blowing. Watching an episode about multiple universes last night I actually had an existential crisis (mind you I was under the influence at the time) and I thought that at any moment the world would end. I also started thinking about how in theory (this is not really true at all) I could always have everything I desire since in theory (this is true) there are an infinite amount of universes and in each of these universes every possible outcome of my live is happening. Anyways I cannot really explain that episode without my mind exploding and now I am just rambling so just know the show is awesome and I cannot recomend it enough.
                        When is it on?

Comment

• If you arent doing anything tonight, or until later in the night, check out Joss Whedon's new show 'Dollhouse' on (unforunately..) Fox at 9est.

Here is the trailer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eaglez.Fan View Post
                            When is it on?
                            I am not sure. I just got into it 3 days ago by watching a couple eps of season 2 which my friend owned. I then used surfthechannel.com to watch a few more and I downloaded a couple other episodes. I must have spent 6 hours watching the show yesterday. I believe season 3 is halfway through right now so if you check the History channel website you should be able to find the time.

Comment

• I enjoy "T.I.'s road to redemption"
                              anyone else?
                              CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                              JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

• I really enjoyed the first ep of Dollhouse. I really hope it does not get cancelled soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information