No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watching all the guys get happy and excited over the good news is killin me.

bonekrusher
    The Twitters
    themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Bengals78 View Post
      Watching all the guys get happy and excited over the good news is killin me.
      Yea thats ****ed up man. The doctors shouldnt have said anything unless the knew 130% and bet their life he would be ok. Bad enough he dies but to have the guys go from rock bottom to sky high back to rock bottom... even worse.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
        I enjoy the hell out of Firefly, but it never touched the highs that Dollhouse achieved in its second season. I think people overrate it a tad.
        The second season of Dollhouse definitely has some excellence in it but the existence of season 1 at all DQs it from surpassing Firefly.

Comment

• Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
          The second season of Dollhouse definitely has some excellence in it but the existence of season 1 at all DQs it from surpassing Firefly.
          As soon as the Patton Oswalt episode happened, Dollhouse hit a groove in Season 1.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
            As soon as the Patton Oswalt episode happened, Dollhouse hit a groove in Season 1.
            Hmmmm I donno I think if you take all the crap before that and weigh it against all the crap Firefly episodes you have your answer.

Comment

• That. It's important to remember that not ALL of Firefly's episodes were the jizz either.

Comment

• Firefly's second season probably would have been the greatest thing ever though! Also, Season 1 of Dollhouse was perfectly fine after the first 5 I believe episodes when Fox finally let Joss do what he wanted.

Has anyone else seen the original unaired Dollhouse pilot? It seemed like way too much stuff happened in it story wise, I preferred how things played out as is.

Comment

• Apparently the hills had its series finale tonite and they revealed it is filmed in a back lot. My girlfriend was dissapointed to find out it wasn't even semi-real. Women will never be equals
                  Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
                    Apparently the hills had its series finale tonite and they revealed it is filmed in a back lot. My girlfriend was dissapointed to find out it wasn't even semi-real. Women will never be equals
                    Haha oh Jesus

bonekrusher
                    The Twitters
                    themaninblack

Comment

• I'm watching Frasier reruns for probably the 8th time around now. Can't get over how much I love that show.
                      Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
                        Apparently the hills had its series finale tonite and they revealed it is filmed in a back lot. My girlfriend was dissapointed to find out it wasn't even semi-real. Women will never be equals
                        First, this may be one of my favorite quotes ever. I laughed really hard at the last statement.

Second, I love that no one but girls are surprised at this.

Comment

• Good episode of White Collar. PSYCH TOMORROW!

Originally posted by fenikz
                          His soft D really turns me off
                          ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                            First, this may be one of my favorite quotes ever. I laughed really hard at the last statement.

Second, I love that no one but girls are surprised at this.
                            Im gonna sig quote that ****

bonekrusher
                            The Twitters
                            themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Philliez01 View Post
                              I'm watching Frasier reruns for probably the 8th time around now. Can't get over how much I love that show.
                              I've seen every episode of Friends at least six times, and all episodes from seasons 1-8 about 35 times.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Does anyone watch Memphis Beat? Any good?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information