No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cranston's probably been the best actor I've ever seen on a TV show, so you are soooooooooo wrong.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by LizardState View Post
      SPOILER ALERT: I wasn't crazy about it either I rented the whole Season 4 of Dexter & watched them in order for like 2 days, felt my time & $ wasted with that finale. I guess Julie Benz became so popular she moved on to other higher-paying roles like on Desperate Housewives.

Season 4 of Dexter was made by John Lithgow as the Ice Truck killer, he's really an underrated actor who dresses up everything he's in. His new young wife never figured out who he really was but came very close in the finale, the only other one who discovered he was the Harbor Killer was his Sgt. at the Miami PD & then he got offed, as did Lithgow.
      What are you talking about?

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
        Not by a long shot. Im done Breaking Bad now, and while great, it isnt nearly as good as advertises. Not only is Dexter far superior as a show, but Michael C Hall is much better then Cranston as far as acting goes. In fact, I think I might say that Cranston isnt even the best actor on Breaking Bad. Aaron Paul absolutely dominates the last season as far as pure acting goes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boston View Post
          What are you talking about?
          That everybody who learns who the real Dexter is doesn't live very long. Lithgow played the Trinity killer, fixed it, sorry.
          Last edited by LizardState; 07-14-2010, 07:36 PM.

Comment

• ESPYs anybody?
            Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
              ESPYs anybody?
              I hate that, there's no prestige in those things. It's like winning a Kids Choice Award when you lost out on a Grammy. Plus fan voting of any kind (if they still do that) is a joke.

But yeah, I might tune in; I kind of like Seth Meyers.
              Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

• Originally posted by Bengals78 View Post
                In terms of bad endings, just finished season 4 Dexter and that was the worst ending to a show's season that wasnt the end of a series.
                Really? I think that was one of the best season finales I've seen.

Comment

• For real...that was a fantastic ending.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                  KO KNOWS

Comment

• Yeah dood, that season finale was both jaw dropping and awesometown. How could you hate it!

Originally posted by fenikz
                    His soft D really turns me off
                    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• I wish I would have been surprised by the ending of Dexter season 4 but I found out how it ends like half way through the season. :(

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                        Cranston's probably been the best actor I've ever seen on a TV show, so you are soooooooooo wrong.
                        Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
                        You both fail epically. Breaking Bad was good, I agree, and the writing was top notch. That said, the nuances of both characters arent comparable, at least IMO. Dexter is an incredibly detailed and complex character, whereas Cranston has been playing arguably the same Jekyll/Hyde character from the very beginning of his series. I suppose it all comes down to personal opinion, but I find not only the narratives of Dexter to be more intriguing, but the character himself to be infinitely more complex.
                        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                        The APS is strong in this one.
                        Originally posted by killxswitch
                        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Beavis and Butthead shall rise again
                          http://www.movieline.com/2010/07/con...medium=twitter
                          JORDYZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Comment

• APS once you realize your mistake of underrating CRANSTON, you will no longer allow yourself to eat dinner.

Comment

• Just had to blur my eyes past a ton of Dexter posts. Seems like people are not using the Spoiler tags the right way.

Comment

• Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
                                Just had to blur my eyes past a ton of Dexter posts. Seems like people are not using the Spoiler tags the right way.
                                Seems like you're not using TV the right way.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information