No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MTV has some cool stuff on tonight. Nitro Circus, College Humor Show, Fantasy Factory - all look like they could be interesting, or at least good for a laugh.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• I've heard a lot great things but I finally caught the first few episodes of Flight of The Conchords at a friend's house. All I have to say is, Rhymenocerous for the ************* win. Season 1 DVD is atop my must buy list.
      Last edited by Paul; 02-16-2009, 11:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
        MTV has some cool stuff on tonight. Nitro Circus, College Humor Show, Fantasy Factory - all look like they could be interesting, or at least good for a laugh.
        Did you watch the College Humor Show? I forgot about it.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• I watched the first episode of The United States of Tara and really enjoyed it. I will try and catch up to where the show is now today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
            I've heard a lot great things but I finally caught the first few episodes of Flight of The Conchords at a friend's house. All I have to say is, Rhymenocerous for the ************* win. Season 1 DVD is atop my must buy list.
            niiiiiiiice. Love them.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
            KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
              I watched the first episode of The United States of Tara and really enjoyed it. I will try and catch up to where the show is now today.
              ******* told you. Great show

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Hows your news? Is pretty much a great show. Should definantly check it out, its a select brand of humor though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                  I guess you dont see PBS stuff in Canada but there is a PBS show called NOVA. If you want to have your mind blown, anytime they cover something dealing with Theoretical Physics, you are going to lose your mind. Example: String Theory.
                  My high school physics teacher tore my poor mind apart when she discussed String Theory for about 6 lessons. It may have been interesting, but wow, not something you need to know when you have finals coming up in 3 weeks and String Theory is not even mentioned in the syllabus.

Comment

• Originally posted by trkaline View Post
                    Hows your news? Is pretty much a great show. Should definantly check it out, its a select brand of humor though.
                    In NY, Fox 5 News is a true laughing matter. We didn't have a local Fox news back home and I'm glad we didn't

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                      In NY, Fox 5 News is a true laughing matter. We didn't have a local Fox news back home and I'm glad we didn't
                      It is the same for FOX10 AZ. From what I understand, all local fox stations are pretty crappy.

Originally posted by Halsey
                      I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• Conan just brought out the Walker Texas Ranger lever, all is right with the world!

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Awesome^^^

As for something else...I didnt find Eastbound and Down to be that funny and Mcbride may have Rod Beck's sexy figure but, someone should have taught him how to throw a baseball. I'm not buying it at all. He throws like a girl, no offense ladies.

I dont get the appeal with this guy...the reviews have actually been really good on IMDB and amongst friends.

edit...well, I guess it didnt do to well in the ratings.
                          Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 02-20-2009, 01:36 AM.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                          KO KNOWS

Comment

• Just finished Season 3 of Dexter. I would say the quality goes like this: 1 > 2 > 3. Depsite that, all 3 seasons were great.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                              All local news sucks. That wasn't what he was talking about though.

Comment

• Originally posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
                                Just finished Season 3 of Dexter. I would say the quality goes like this: 1 > 2 > 3. Depsite that, all 3 seasons were great.
                                I agree that every season of Dexter wasnt as good as the previous. I loved the first 2, but didn't enjoy the 3rd all that much. To me it delved too far away from Dexter being a sociopath and involved too much cop & baby mama drama.

And his sister really annoys me, anytime the scenes are purely about her I roll my eyes.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information