Originally posted by djp
    Very quick top favorite Simpsons episodes

1a. Homer at the Bat (Softball)
    1b. Last Exit to Springfield
    2. Hank Scorpio/Globex episode
    3. Stonecutters episode
    4. Mr. Plow
    5. Marge vs the Monorail
    6. 22 Short Stories about Springfield (Pulp Fiction spoof is so awesome)
    7. Flaming Moe's
    8. Simpsons Go To New York
    9. Homer's Barbershop Quartet
    10. Krusty Gets Kancelled

Probably butchered a lot of episode titles, but you get the idea, I think.
    Two of my favorites that you did not mention are Homer Badman (Candy convention/sexual harassment) and Homer the Vigilante (cat burglar episode)
    Off the top of my head I don't know the episode name, but if between 12 episodes mentioned none are the Grimey episode, you both fail horribly at life. Please tell me I'm wrong...

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
      Very few try to tear it down actually (hell I don't, I just try to say that isn't as good as people think it is). If anything, people probably do it to **** with APS since he loves it so much.
      Pfft Gonzo and Fisch love it just as much as I do. As does McGee. It isnt my fault its the funniest show on TV.
      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
      The APS is strong in this one.
      Originally posted by killxswitch
      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
        Off the top of my head I don't know the episode name, but if between 12 episodes mentioned none are the Grimey episode, you both fail horribly at life. Please tell me I'm wrong...
        That one is called "Homer's Enemy." "Homer's Phobia" is also a great episode.

One of my more favorite underrated episodes is "Mother Simpson".. The ending to that episode has to be the saddest moment of all ever on the Simpsons.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
          Pfft Gonzo and Fisch love it just as much as I do. As does McGee. It isnt my fault its the funniest show on TV.
          I think the declaration of a show being "the funniest" on TV is a little out of hand. The type of humor on IASIP is different than, say, Psych, Community or 30 Rock which are all starkly different types of jokes.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Brent nailed it.
            Psych is more light hearted humor.
            I dont watch enough network shows to really know, but I am guessing there is a lot of political based humor? (I know there used to be)
            and IASIP is more dark and adult themed.
            Personal Preferences

bonekrusher
            The Twitters
            themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
              IASIP is not funnier than Curb.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                IASIP is not funnier than Curb.
                again, different type of writing.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                  again, different type of writing.
                  Not really.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• IASIP is overrated when someone calls it the "BEST COMEDY OF ALL TIME" like APS did. Give me a break with that.

Originally posted by fenikz
                    His soft D really turns me off
                    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• It is the best. The show has no down moments. Constant hilarity. Ive seen every episode so many times and they just get more funny.
                      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                      The APS is strong in this one.
                      Originally posted by killxswitch
                      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• You're delusional.

Originally posted by fenikz
                        His soft D really turns me off
                        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Finally got around to finishing up The Pacific. I definitely enjoyed the later episodes more then the early ones, but overall still a little disappointing.

Comment

• Originally posted by WMD View Post
                            That one is called "Homer's Enemy." "Homer's Phobia" is also a great episode.

One of my more favorite underrated episodes is "Mother Simpson".. The ending to that episode has to be the saddest moment of all ever on the Simpsons.
                            Mother Simpson and Lisa's Substitute are both very good episodes and both aim to tug at the heart strings.
                            When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Always Sunny has had some down moments, but nothing that really hurts it too much.

I like Arrested Development more, and The Simpsons prime stuff, of course. I probably like Curb just as much. Futurama is up there, too. MST3K for a different kind of show. That's off the top of my head. The Critic is also gold.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                                Always Sunny has had some down moments, but nothing that really hurts it too much.

I like Arrested Development more, and The Simpsons prime stuff, of course. I probably like Curb just as much. Futurama is up there, too. MST3K for a different kind of show. That's off the top of my head. The Critic is also gold.
                                Wow, I love MST3K. My brother and I would watch it on like weekend afternoons alllll the time and just die laughing. I think part of it is that I also like watching horrible scifi/horror movies because they are hilarious, so it's like they are living my dream life and making hilarious comments.

But the Simpsons' first 12 or so seasons is where it's at for me. I watched every day, once at 5, again at 6, then sometimes a 3rd at 10. Then the new ones were on Sunday at 7. Everything from the past 5 ish years has been pretty awful, so I don't watch it regularly, but I try to catch it sometimes. The Simpsons is basically my childhood.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information