Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • anyone else think White Collar is becoming the best show on USA (after Psych of course)?

    Also, what does everyone think of Covert Affairs? Personally I don't think its as good as Psych or White Collar but its rivaling Burn Notice for me so far.

    sig by BoneKrusher

    Comment


    • Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
      Wow, I love MST3K. My brother and I would watch it on like weekend afternoons alllll the time and just die laughing. I think part of it is that I also like watching horrible scifi/horror movies because they are hilarious, so it's like they are living my dream life and making hilarious comments.
      "Rocketship X" is my favorite. The movie has a bunch of misogynistic dialogue and of course the crew does their thing.

      Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Grizzlegom View Post
        anyone else think White Collar is becoming the best show on USA (after Psych of course)?

        Also, what does everyone think of Covert Affairs? Personally I don't think its as good as Psych or White Collar but its rivaling Burn Notice for me so far.
        It's really hard for me to rank the shows on USA because they're so good. Psych is an easy #1 for me, but after that it gets tough. White Collar has been fantastic lately, and the episode this past Tuesday was a SERIES HIGH for ratings.

        As far Covert Affairs, I like it, and it's entertaining, but for me it doesn't come close to Burn Notice.

        edit: I just tried to rank the shows and this is what I came up with:

        1. Psych
        2. White Collar
        3a. Burn Notice
        3b. Royal Pains
        4. Covert Affairs (it's new)

        Even after looking at that list I'm not happy with it. Oh well. :p

        Originally posted by fenikz
        His soft D really turns me off
        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

        Comment


        • For all of us Breaking Bad fans, all I can say is: :(((((((

          It won't be returning until July 2011.

          http://tvbythenumbers.com/2010/08/04...rs-emmys/59159

          Originally posted by fenikz
          His soft D really turns me off
          ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

          Comment


          • I couldnt get through more than 20 or so minutes of the Covert Affairs pilot, was just not digging it.

            Comment


            • Where can I watch the wire without buying the dvd? Also what TV shows on Netflix would you guys recommend?

              Comment


              • I need to start Burn Notice from the beginning, I have watched a few at random and enjoyed the show.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Splat View Post
                  I need to start Burn Notice from the beginning, I have watched a few at random and enjoyed the show.
                  It's good but I am really getting tired of Fi, and lately it seems like Michael is too tame.

                  Comment


                  • How can you get tired of Fi? You're tired of a badass chick kicking ass and taking names? I'll never get tired of that.

                    Michael being too tame lately is something I will agree with, however, there are special circumstances.

                    Originally posted by fenikz
                    His soft D really turns me off
                    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

                    Comment


                    • At a certain point I just grew tired of Burn Notice. Somewhere during season 3 I just stopped caring.

                      Comment


                      • I don't know if I'll ever bother to watch Covert Affairs, but Piper Perabo still ain't bad to look at.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                          At a certain point I just grew tired of Burn Notice. Somewhere during season 3 I just stopped caring.
                          It would be better if it were more serious and on HBO or Showtime, where it could be more violent.

                          Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Brent View Post
                            It would be better if it were more serious and on HBO or Showtime, where it could be more violent.
                            Agreed. A darker Burn Notice would actually keep me watching. The show just became a time filler for me, wasn't overly funny, didn't really care about the characters (Bruce Campbell excluded), and the storylines at best would only slightly interested me. I don't dislike the show but there are way more shows I would rather spend my time watching.

                            Comment


                            • Just finished season 2 of Friday Night Lights. I can't get enough of that show. But while I'm waiting to get season 3, I'm going to knock out the first season of Breaking Bad.

                              Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

                              Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                              WHO DAT!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                                Just finished season 2 of Friday Night Lights. I can't get enough of that show. But while I'm waiting to get season 3, I'm going to knock out the first season of Breaking Bad.
                                Wise choice, Breaking Bad is brilliant.
                                When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information