Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
    "Rocketship X" is my favorite. The movie has a bunch of misogynistic dialogue and of course the crew does their thing.
    You know what Rocketship X doesn't have? ROWSDOWERRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
      "Cave Dwellers" is another good one, that movie might be one of the worst they've panned. "City Limits" is another hilarious one.

I have most of the series on an external drive, I should re-watch a few episodes.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Jurassic Bark is on, WHERE ARE YOU MCGEE?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Jurassic Bark is on, WHERE ARE YOU MCGEE?
          I assure you, I was watching. My sister implored me to change it. I did not. We both had a sad.

Comment

Rowsdower, Rowsdower, finding water for Rowsdower.

I just watched the Laserblast episode, which easily slid into second place of my favorite episodes after the Rowsdower one.

Xbox Live Gamertag: DocSteel92
            Rest in peace, Randy Pausch.

Comment

• I am the proud new owner of one of these babies

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                I am the proud new owner of one of these babies

If you pose like that when you wear it I'm gonna call you a gigantic ******.

Last edited by WMD; 08-06-2010, 02:36 AM.

Comment

Agreed. A darker Burn Notice would actually keep me watching. The show just became a time filler for me, wasn't overly funny, didn't really care about the characters (Bruce Campbell excluded), and the storylines at best would only slightly interested me. I don't dislike the show but there are way more shows I would rather spend my time watching.
                  This is how I feel about Burn Notice now as well as the new show Covert Affairs.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by S4L View Post
                    Rowsdower, Rowsdower, finding water for Rowsdower.
                    I never understood why that movie would have a guy a) named 'Zap Rowsdower or b) make him drinking randomly.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Agreed. A darker Burn Notice would actually keep me watching. The show just became a time filler for me, wasn't overly funny, didn't really care about the characters (Bruce Campbell excluded), and the storylines at best would only slightly interested me. I don't dislike the show but there are way more shows I would rather spend my time watching.
                      Ya I was watching the eps in order and by early season 3 i kind of just stopped. I mean really, every episode is the same. Mike does some stand alone mission to help some poor sap, then at the end does/figures out something small about the overall seasons story arc. Cookie cutter episodes since the very start, change the formula man!

I also wish Fi could manage to put on like 5-10lb's, shes scary thin.

Comment

• Gah I looked up how much box sets of MST3K cost. Let's just say it's pretty ridiculous.

My plan to buy a new computer and use my old one as an external hard drive for music and movies may have just jumped to the top of my priorities list...

Comment

• Originally posted by El Peefs????? View Post
                          I also wish Fi could manage to put on like 5-10lb's, shes scary thin.
                          This x1000. Her skin looks like paper. I can't take any of her violence seriously, which makes her "trigger-happy firebrand" persona hard to believe in. The show is just too tame IMO.

Comment

• Really looking forward to Boardwalk Empire. Incredible cast along with some brilliant creative minds will make for one of the better shows to come along in a while.

Comment

Cookie cutter episodes since the very start, change the formula man!
                              Burn Notice seems to have shot its bolt & lost its edge, all the storylines echo previous, better written episodes from past seasons.

Fi has been kidnapped twice now, & Simon the villain carried over from last yr. is just another international psycho killer, & last night's ep recycled the 2 FBI guys from Season 1. Their writers need some fresh original material & characters in a hurry or this is thier last yr.

Comment

• Burn Notice isn't the greatest TV show in the world, and it could definitely use some tweaking, but I'm still entertained by it so I'll keep watching.

Originally posted by fenikz
                                His soft D really turns me off
                                ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information