Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by El Peefs????? View Post
    This has been by far the best season of True Blood so far, i can't really find anything to complain about at this point. I even enjoy Sookie & Tara's storylines and that would be a first.
    Ehhh, I still don't care for Sam's stupid ass family and Alcide has absolutely no chemistry with Sookie.


    RIP TheManInBlack

    Comment


    • http://draftcountdown.com/forum/show...99#post2254799

      Do it.
      R.I.P. L.E.F.
      "I am the one who knocks!"

      Comment


      • Just caught this week's True Blood and Entourage. Entourage was bland as per usual, although it was better then the rest of the season has been. True Blood was good, now that **** has really started to hit the fan...Cant wait to see what happens next week with Eric and Russell. Also, Tyra is the most useless character...I hate her and the actress who portrays her. Her storyline wasnt that bad when it had awesome Franklin in it, but shes just whiny.
        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
        The APS is strong in this one.
        Originally posted by killxswitch
        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by El Peefs????? View Post
          This has been by far the best season of True Blood so far, i can't really find anything to complain about at this point. I even enjoy Sookie & Tara's storylines and that would be a first.
          I thought Jason's line to Crystal about "feels like home" or whatever was cheesy, but, if executed properly, some Southern broad would eat that up

          Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

          Comment


          • I watched the first few episodes of True Blood and I just couldn't get into it. I did give it a try though.

            Next up: Mad Men, so fenikz shuts up!

            Originally posted by fenikz
            His soft D really turns me off
            ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

            Comment


            • The first episode is brutal and the next few episodes are sluggish, but True Blood gets better.


              RIP TheManInBlack

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                The first episode is brutal and the next few episodes are sluggish, but True Blood gets better.
                How much better? A lot better, or just a little better? I'm a fan of Alan Ball, but I just don't know..

                Originally posted by fenikz
                His soft D really turns me off
                ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

                Comment


                • Originally posted by vidae View Post
                  How much better? A lot better, or just a little better? I'm a fan of Alan Ball, but I just don't know..
                  It gets to be a lot more entertaining, and the season mystery is pretty fun.


                  RIP TheManInBlack

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                    It gets to be a lot more entertaining, and the season mystery is pretty fun.
                    Well, maybe I'll give it another shot then. Good talk, see you out there.

                    Originally posted by fenikz
                    His soft D really turns me off
                    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

                    Comment


                    • True Blood is great, definitely power through the beginning...and when you start getting really sick of MaryAnn, power through that too.

                      Comment


                      • Yeah the show experiences some down points, but for the most part, True Blood is just good popcorn TV. Easy to watch and follow, nice way to kill an hour.
                        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                        The APS is strong in this one.
                        Originally posted by killxswitch
                        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                          Yeah the show experiences some down points, but for the most part, True Blood is just good popcorn TV. Easy to watch and follow, nice way to kill an hour.
                          Plus, Eric Northman is a ******* awesome character.

                          Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                          Comment


                          • Slogging my way through season 4 of Angel. I thought this was supposed to be one of the best seasons. So far it has been really stupid.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
                              Slogging my way through season 4 of Angel. I thought this was supposed to be one of the best seasons. So far it has been really stupid.

                              Dark Wesley is awesome, screw you. And there is a reason for that spoilerized thing, even if it is kind of lame (and was thought of because of the fact that Charisma Carpenter was pregnant).
                              Last edited by Brodeur; 08-09-2010, 10:13 PM.


                              RIP TheManInBlack

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                                Dark Wesley is awesome, screw you. And there is a reason for that spoilerized thing, even if it is kind of lame (and was thought of because of the fact that Charisma Carpenter was pregnant).
                                I am fine with dark Wesley. I wish he'd kept his raspy cutthroat voice. But the rest is garbage so far.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information