Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
    Also, poor Franklin :(.
    He really deserved better. It takes a lot to make a Tara plot interesting, a lot.

Comment

• How are you people not sick of vampires by now?

Comment

• Cus we haven't seen the Twilight trilogy 9x like yourself

Comment

• I have only seen bits and pieces. The commercials by themselves have made me tired of them. To each their own though, I just felt like being a dick and raining on your parade.

Comment

• Honestly.. I'm a massive Chuck, Dexter and House fan but I think True Blood has passed them as my favourite show on TV right now! This current season is like first season of Prison Break good and that's a big call for me to make :)

I love how many different angles they have setup to go in like they can do just about everything right now and it is plausible. So devastated that Tara didn't get squashed or at least converted to a Vamp, they need to do something with her annoying ass, she just plain isn't hot enough to be a really annoying character, you have to be sensational hot to pull that off and not annoy me.

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

• That lasts scene was awesome. I love Russell. I can't wait for next week to see where it all goes.

Comment

• That new quiznos commercial with the cats is so ******* annoying.

Comment

• How does True Blood not have its own thread ? Season 3 has been pretty good so far. Don't really enjoy the werewolf storyline, but Russell has been pretty awesome, can't wait to see how it ends.

Comment

• my guess is that Eric kills Russell. should be pretty obvious.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                      my guess is that Eric kills Russell. should be pretty obvious.
                      Russell is such a ******* badass and more powerful than any vampire (I may be wrong on the any but I can't recall of any vampire that has lived longer) so a fight to the death with Eric is going to make for some explosive ******* television. Really impressed with the season so far and like everyone has been saying, the closing scene from the last ep is hilarious.

Comment

• i didnt realize tv shows tried to fake the real audience and the fake laughing anymore, tried to watch "Big Lake" what a gigantic fail

Comment

• Completely off topic but I've seen every pre-Randy That 70's Show episode at least 10 times and it remains awesome.

Comment

• Is Randy the guy they got when Topher left the show? I agree though, I can always watch an ep of That 70's Show.

Comment

• Yeah that's him, after Ashton Kutcher left the show too. I can't believe they kept going after that, it's hard to watch 5 minutes of any of those. 7 seasons was definitely enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                                Yeah that's him, after Ashton Kutcher left the show too. I can't believe they kept going after that, it's hard to watch 5 minutes of any of those. 7 seasons was definitely enough.
                                Ya that was weird that they kind of merged Kelso's character into Fez when he left the show, wasn't a fan of that idea.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information