No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why does it always have to be one or the other? I have cats right now but that's mostly because our apartment doesn't allow dogs. When I get my own house I'll definitely have at least one of each.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
      I will more then likely get sucked in to watching this.

Starts tonight if anyone is interested.

Comment

• White Collar has been great this season.. on that point you're right!

Originally posted by fenikz
        His soft D really turns me off
        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Has anyone else seen Training Days: Crimson Tide? It's basically Hard Knocks but they are following around Alabama. It's a really good show and Alabama's facilities look more advanced than some pro facilities. Another thing is all these players are driving around in Range Rovers and new trucks with 20+ inch rims which I found pretty funny. It's on ESPNU btw.

Comment

• Originally posted by Job View Post
            You're the vile disturbed creature. If there was a God, he'd be a cat.
            Ferrets>>>>>>>>>>>>Cats

Comment

• Please vote on the results of my Television Characters draft:

http://draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42272

I'm interested in what the rest of you all have to say. Please comment.
              R.I.P. L.E.F.
              "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                Ferrets>>>>>>>>>>>>Cats
                Since I got trapped at the end of the last page.

Comment

Since I got trapped at the end of the last page.
                  except that ferrets smell like ****.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                    I have owned ferrets and this is so true, that said they are a pretty cool pet to have.

Comment

• Sept. 26th.

I'm ******* in, you're ******* out.

Comment

• Does anyone know who the red-headed model is in this commercial.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwSEndlxjuo

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                          Cats and their foul ass litter boxes stink up your whole house worse than a ferret.

Comment

• Originally posted by FuzzyGopher View Post
                            Has anyone else seen Training Days: Crimson Tide? It's basically Hard Knocks but they are following around Alabama. It's a really good show and Alabama's facilities look more advanced than some pro facilities. Another thing is all these players are driving around in Range Rovers and new trucks with 20+ inch rims which I found pretty funny. It's on ESPNU btw.
                            It's on standard ESPN tonight at 8 PM PDT, can't wait! In the previews they showed Saban using an automatic door opener/closer to his office. He says he knows it's intimidating but wasn't meant to be, but he has this spacious office so it's a long walk from his desk to the door & he doesn't want to waste anyone's time, LOL.

Old timers like me are reminded of that very intimidating chain clinking sound from the Bear Bryant days in Bama practices, that was him removing the safety chain from his 30-ft. observation tower overlooking the field that signaled his climbing down to field level, something he only did in his latter days if he saw something that warranted his personal attention like asschewing, assts. & players dreaded it b/c they knew it couldn't be good.

RE: Cats -- They say people can never really own cats & they aren't affectionate or loyal but that's not true. Raise kittens with affection & they will return it to you their whole lives, mistreat them & they run away.

And they're very specific with their individual owners whom they type by smell -- my cats have picked me out of crowds before, & they get pissed off when other cats mark you with their smells when you're out in the world (not spraying but twirling their tails around your legs, that's what that is all about).

Are cats arrogant? true, dates from ancient Egypt where they were worshiped as gods & they never actually got over that.

TV-related topic: I have watched all the last season of 30 Rock & concluded that it's Alec Baldwin's character who is merely annoying while Tracy Morgan's is completely obnoxious. Maybe it's b/c of the packaging, IDK, one wearing Armani suits & the other wearing those pastel designer workout jackets & 28 lbs. of bling around his neck.
                            Last edited by LizardState; 08-19-2010, 01:33 PM.

Comment

Cats and their foul ass litter boxes stink up your whole house worse than a ferret.
                              That is not even close to being true, unless you are lazy and then the blame goes on the owner not the cat, ferrets just stink on their own.
                              Last edited by Splat; 08-19-2010, 02:19 PM.

Comment

• As fascinating as this pet discussion is, this is the TV thread. So here's a TV question. Has anyone heard when Southland will be back on? I know TNT ordered a 3rd season back in April, but I can't find any other news beyond that. No ETA. I really like this show.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information