Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I hate the fact that people seem to be watching it less because of the sheer stupidity of it and more because they actually...like it.

    I've watched bits and pieces only to laugh at how lame they are.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
      Am I the only one that has never seen an episode of that Jersey Shore ****?
      Never have never will.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by yo123 View Post
        I hate the fact that people seem to be watching it less because of the sheer stupidity of it and more because they actually...like it.

        I've watched bits and pieces only to laugh at how lame they are.
        I know, right? It went from a joke, to people actually caring for and liking these stupid/obnoxious guidos.

        Thanks BoneKrusher^

        http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
        KO KNOWS

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Splat View Post
          Season 1 was amazing I still don't know what the hell went wrong with Heroes.
          Tim Kring running the show and Bryan Fuller leaving went wrong.


          RIP TheManInBlack

          Comment


          • Big Lake is ******* awful. At first I thought I thought the point of the show was to be purposefully bad to make fun of sitcoms. It wasn't funny when I thought that, and even less funny when I realized that's not what they're going for.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by GB12 View Post
              Big Lake is ******* awful. At first I thought I thought the point of the show was to be purposefully bad to make fun of sitcoms. It wasn't funny when I thought that, and even less funny when I realized that's not what they're going for.
              That the one with Horatio Sanz? I just had that on...wasnt really paying attention. But yeah, it was ******* awful from what I saw. Seemed like a spoof of a sitcom you'd see within a movie or something. If you get what I'm saying. It was really bad, and in no way fits in with comedy central programming, from what I saw. Again, I didnt see much. But I dont think I really had to.

              Thanks BoneKrusher^

              http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
              KO KNOWS

              Comment


              • Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                That the one with Horatio Sanz? I just had that on...wasnt really paying attention. But yeah, it was ******* awful from what I saw. Seemed like a spoof of a sitcom you'd see within a movie or something. If you get what I'm saying. It was really bad, and in no way fits in with comedy central programming, from what I saw. Again, I didnt see much. But I dont think I really had to.
                Exactly what I was thinking.

                Comment


                • It's a shame. It's a great idea, yes, but the few episodes aired have been rough to say the least. I'm still holding out hope however.

                  I've met Chris Gethard a few times, great guy.



                  <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

                  Comment


                  • So excited for September:

                    - House
                    - Criminal Minds
                    - Law and Order SVU
                    - Two and a Half Men (**** off, sorry I don't like Mad Men and Breaking Bad and that ****)

                    It's gonna be off the chainnnnnn


                    http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                      So excited for September:

                      - House
                      - Criminal Minds
                      - Law and Order SVU
                      - Two and a Half Men (**** off, sorry I don't like Mad Men and Breaking Bad and that ****)

                      It's gonna be off the chainnnnnn
                      Sorry but all of those shows are awful outside of House. Two and Half Men is just brutal.
                      (shameless self-promotion)
                      Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                      https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

                      Comment


                      • House is good though overrated.
                        Criminal Minds is good but for whatever reason I never watch it.
                        Any L&O is dumb and SVU is the worst.
                        2.5 Men bahahahahahaaahaha yeah right.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                          So excited for September:

                          - House
                          - Criminal Minds
                          - Law and Order SVU
                          - Two and a Half Men (**** off, sorry I don't like Mad Men and Breaking Bad and that ****)

                          It's gonna be off the chainnnnnn
                          Two and a Half Men is utter ****.


                          RIP TheManInBlack

                          Comment


                          • September =

                            Chuck
                            House
                            Dexter
                            Undercovers (new)
                            No Ordinary Family (new)
                            The Event (new)
                            Chuck
                            The League
                            The Office
                            Community
                            Human Target
                            aaaaand, Chuck!

                            Originally posted by fenikz
                            His soft D really turns me off
                            ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

                            Comment


                            • Californication doesn't come back until January.

                              Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                              The APS is strong in this one.
                              Originally posted by killxswitch
                              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                              Comment


                              • I'm just waiting for Castle out of Nathan Fillion fanboyism. And Dexter because it's amazing.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information