X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gus, dont be the one machine at Chuck E. Cheese that's broken

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• I question anyone who likes Two and a Half Men the same way I question anyone that liked/likes Everybody Loves Raymond.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
      WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
        Also, I was wondering about Sons of Anarchy the other day. I need a new drama to watch after being underwhelmed by Breaking Bad. Is Sons of Anarchy any good?
        Sons of Anarchy kicks some serious ******* ass.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
        WHO DAT!

Comment

Also, I was wondering about Sons of Anarchy the other day. I need a new drama to watch after being underwhelmed by Breaking Bad. Is Sons of Anarchy any good?

Comment

• It isn't that Breaking Bad wasn't extremely well written and well acted television, I just found it to be kind of...slow. I found myself constantly drifting off when it was on. Obviously it is a well put together program, but I didn't think it was close to being the best drama on TV. Dexter is lightyears ahead of it, IMO.
            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
            The APS is strong in this one.
            Originally posted by killxswitch
            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

It isn't that Breaking Bad wasn't extremely well written and well acted television, I just found it to be kind of...slow. I found myself constantly drifting off when it was on. Obviously it is a well put together program, but I didn't think it was close to being the best drama on TV. Dexter is lightyears ahead of it, IMO.
              It boggles my mind that Breaking Bad didn't do it for you. As much as I love Dexter I can't understand how you enjoy that show more. I just think Breaking Bad is better in every way.

Comment

• It isn't slow at all...

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                  It isn't slow at all...
                  I have also never found the show slow. Even with 'nothing' happens, something is happening. The only other show that in my mind comes close to being as well written as Breaking Bad is Mad Men. AMC for the ************ win.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                    I have also never found the show slow. Even with 'nothing' happens, something is happening. The only other show that in my mind comes close to being as well written as Breaking Bad is Mad Men. AMC for the ************ win.

Speaking of AMC...anyone see Rubicon yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
                      It's the new HBO show directed by Martin Scorsese and stars Steve Buscemi.

Not enough Omar.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chucky View Post
                        Speaking of AMC...anyone see Rubicon yet?
                        Watched the first episode. Was not impressed. Both myself and a friend I told to watch it said we would give the episode another shot but at this point I have no interest at all in watching any more episodes unless I start to hear really good things.

Comment

• Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
                          Not enough Omar.
                          What exactly do you do for a living, Mr. Little?

I rip and run.

You...

I robs drug dealers.

And exactly how long has this been your occupation, Mr. Little?

Well, I don't know exactly. I venture to say maybe 'bout eight or nine years.

Mr. Little, how does a man rob drug dealers for eight or nine years and live to tell about it?

Day at a time, I suppose.

I will never like a character as much as Omar Little.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• I can't wait for Boardwalk Empire and The League to start.
                            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                              What exactly do you do for a living, Mr. Little?

I rip and run.

You...

I robs drug dealers.

And exactly how long has this been your occupation, Mr. Little?

Well, I don't know exactly. I venture to say maybe 'bout eight or nine years.

Mr. Little, how does a man rob drug dealers for eight or nine years and live to tell about it?

Day at a time, I suppose.

I will never like a character as much as Omar Little.

I've used the quote, "you come at the king, you best not miss" an absurd amount of times. And sometimes when I get bored I do the Omar whistling.

Comment

• Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
                                I've used the quote, "you come at the king, you best not miss" an absurd amount of times. And sometimes when I get bored I do the Omar whistling.
                                I can't whistle very well, but I do the song as well as I can all the time.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information