• My internet is not in HD.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
      My internet is not in HD.
      Sure it is, if you look for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
        Sure it is, if you look for it.
        Solution. Hook computer up to large screen (I have a 32 inch LCD LG). Know your streaming sites. Find stream of pretty much any recent episode of anything in HD. Cable is a thing of the past.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
          Solution. Hook computer up to large screen (I have a 32 inch LCD LG). Know your streaming sites. Find stream of pretty much any recent episode of anything in HD. Cable is a thing of the past.
          I just use a PC as a media server but yeah that works too.

Comment

Stream quality is for the most part always crap. And even if you can find high quality streams it is typically too much for most people internet connections to handle.

I love watching shows on my computer that conflict with my DVR being able to record multiple shows, but I much rather watch them on my nice TV on my couch as opposed to sit in my computer chair and watch them on a screen half the size.
            (shameless self-promotion)
            Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
            https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• ^^My face when all the stupid hipster shows win Emmys and Two and a Half Men doesn't win award for Best Show Ever Made^^

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• If you think Mad Men or Breaking Bad are hipster shows, you don't know what you're talking about. Then again, Two and a Half Men is for the below average intelligence people with advanced age, so...

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Forenci View Post
                  Stream quality is for the most part always crap. And even if you can find high quality streams it is typically too much for most people internet connections to handle.

I love watching shows on my computer that conflict with my DVR being able to record multiple shows, but I much rather watch them on my nice TV on my couch as opposed to sit in my computer chair and watch them on a screen half the size.
                  Pretty much this.

Comment

• Just finished the Sopranos. Great stuff, even the ending. Now to finish The Wire...

Comment

• Big kudos to Bryan Cranston & Aaron Paul for winning well deserved Emmys. They were head & shoulders above their competitors.

Also to The Great Al Pacino for his portraying Dr. Kervorkian, & to the Daily Show with John Stewart, now he can rub his Emmy in Colbert's face. And to John Lithgow as Guest Actor on Dexter.

Looks like 30 Rock got snubbed at every category, had to happen.

Tip of the hat also to Joss Whedon's younger brother Zack who wrote/directed half the 1st season of Rubicon including last night's Look to the Ant. Also did 3 episodes of Fringe among others.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0923738/

It's expected of the Whedons, they're 3rd-generation screenwriters.
                      Last edited by LizardState; 08-30-2010, 05:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post

^^My face when all the stupid hipster shows win Emmys and Two and a Half Men doesn't win award for Best Show Ever Made^^
                        Two and Half Men is a horrid show that is unwatchable in every regard. That said people are allowed to have their own personal tastes in opinions. However, Two and Half Men is such a bad show I may make an exception in this and say you are failing completely by watching it.

Also Lizard, I really felt like 30 Rock was mediocre/poor compared to past seasons. I'm not shocked it got 'snubbed'.

Modern Family was pretty amazing last year, so it's nice that it won.
                        (shameless self-promotion)
                        Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                        https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• I really think we need to quarantine all Two and a Half Men fans. They can talk about the trashy excuse for a show all the want and I will no longer have to hear about it.

I mean ****, I had to hear about the show for ******* 8 months straight every day. Its like the shows fans think they have discovered a cure for cancer the way they talk about it.

Crap show that has nothing at all to say or contribute to the television landscape. My time is better spent watching reality TV, at least then I a, watching real people act like idiots and not be funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by Forenci View Post
                            Modern Family was pretty amazing last year, so it's nice that it won.
                            That show is the funniest show I have ever seen. And I go back a ways.
                            The only thing, non-movie, funnier I can recall ever on TV is listening to Emmitt Smith attempt to speak English sentences.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                              Breaking Bad or The Wire. Which one should I watch first?
                              I recently started my 3rd watching of The Wire.

That first season might be my favorite season of a show ever.

Okay, maybe not season five of The Simpsons.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

I really think we need to quarantine all Two and a Half Men fans. They can talk about the trashy excuse for a show all the want and I will no longer have to hear about it.

I mean ****, I had to hear about the show for ******* 8 months straight every day. Its like the shows fans think they have discovered a cure for cancer the way they talk about it.

Crap show that has nothing at all to say or contribute to the television landscape. My time is better spent watching reality TV, at least then I a, watching real people act like idiots and not be funny.
                                I think I'm falling for you.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information