No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought that was how Indiana Jones died.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Give me back MY ******* WHISKEY.

drunk Sam is ******* awesome.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
        I'm still not sure raping to death exists. I mean really...would it be dehydration? internal bleeding?
        Perforated colon. Look up Mr. Hands. Well, don't. Read about him but don't EVER watch the video.

Comment

• Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
          Perforated colon. Look up Mr. Hands. Well, don't. Read about him but don't EVER watch the video.
          Hahahaha I was going to post the same thing.

Comment

• This episode of Louie is genuinely terrifying.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
              This episode of Louie is genuinely terrifying.
              It was ******* horrible. I look forward to that show every week and then they give me this garbage. I mean come on. You are supposed to be a comedy, do something funny instead of trying wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too hard to prove something everyone knows, religion is ****** up when taken to the extreme. They better come strong next week cuz that was terrible.

Comment

• It wasnt that bad.

Comment

• Delocated is so much better now that it's 30 min long

Comment

• Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
                    It was ******* horrible. I look forward to that show every week and then they give me this garbage. I mean come on. You are supposed to be a comedy, do something funny instead of trying wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too hard to prove something everyone knows, religion is ****** up when taken to the extreme. They better come strong next week cuz that was terrible.
                    I thought it was an excellent episode, but then again I think Louie is great at doing the serious ****.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• ABC Family is going to start showing Friday Night Lights from the beginning starting Sep 7th.

http://abcfamily.go.com/shows/friday-night-lights

Comment

• Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
                        Yeah that was just not a very good episode at all, it was being way too preachy for a comedy.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
                          Yeah that was just not a very good episode at all, it was being way too preachy for a comedy.
                          Yep. And it's ironic that they are being way too preachy about people who are way too preachy. You can't try that hard to prove a point everyone already knows.

Comment

• This is Louis CK's style of comedy, so I don't know why you people are bitching. That episode was perfect, and it wasn't too preachy to me.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                              This is Louis CK's style of comedy, so I don't know why you people are bitching. That episode was perfect, and it wasn't too preachy to me.
                              I agree. I thought it was hilarious. Stephen Root as the dentist was awesome.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• Originally posted by nrk View Post
                                I agree. I thought it was hilarious. Stephen Root as the dentist was awesome.
                                Different episode.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information