Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
    Different episode.
    Oh yeah, I haven't watched this weeks episode. I always forget Hulu is a week behind. Well, I have something to do now.

edit:
    Now that I have seen it, I enjoyed it. My only problem was the lack of Louis.
    Last edited by nrk; 09-01-2010, 11:52 PM.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• Two and a half minutes into the new ep of Louie and I ******* love it. Will comment more when I am done the whole thing.

Edit: 7 minutes in. How did some of you not like the episode? It hilarious trashes an institution that deserves it. I mean yes the people that need the slap in the face when it comes to religion won't even be watching but so far I have laughed out loud numerous times. ******* Sammy from Synecdoche, New York is in it to. Gold.

Edit2: Loved the episode. It always make me happy watching someone say the things I think and talk to friends about. I also really don't think 'everyone knows' that religion can very easy be abused, especially by those entrusted to teach others about the word of the lord. I really hope the show lasts long enough for an episode about the ridiculously high number of priests raping children and never being punished for it. I really didn't feel at all like he was trying to hard to make a point. I mean how else do you make that point. The show is about Louis life and well I can't confirm I am sure the plot is very similar to something that happened to him in real life and it is something that happens every day around the world. Child abuse doesn't just need to be physical.
      Last edited by Dr. Gonzo; 09-02-2010, 02:21 AM.

Comment

• Even though I just recently finished it, I have the sudden urge to rewatch The Wire at the moment.

^A Bonekrusher production^
        Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• Originally posted by themaninblack View Post
          Even though I just recently finished it, I have the sudden urge to rewatch The Wire at the moment.
          I've been re-watching as a post-work way to relax, and I'm almost through season 2

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• I've been rewatching all of Dexter in preparation for Season 5. Just finished up Season 2 today...such an unbelievably great show.
            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
            The APS is strong in this one.
            Originally posted by killxswitch
            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
              I've been rewatching all of Dexter in preparation for Season 5. Just finished up Season 2 today...such an unbelievably great show.
              Meh, I've ended up watching a bit more than the first season. I'm not saying it isn't a great show, because I do enjoy it, but it I don't see it as epic as some people do. Michael C. Hall is amazing it in though. His acting is what will probably make me watch the rest of it whenever I get the immense amount of time it will take to do so.

And yes! I know it gets awesomer in season 2.
              (shameless self-promotion)
              Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
              https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• Yeah, as much as I like season 1 it isn't until season 2 that Hall really settles into the character. The last 4 or 5 episodes of Season 2 are unfairly good television...it still astounds me how meek and unimposing Hall can be in one scene and how quickly that demeanor can change. He's a ridiculously good actor...reminds me a bit of Kevin Spacey in that regard.
                Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                The APS is strong in this one.
                Originally posted by killxswitch
                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• I thought the last episode of Season 2 was kind of weak, just because of the fact that they allowed for Dexter's decision to be made by someone else and allowed for him to come off perfectly fine.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I just got done watching some episodes of Are You Afraid of the Dark on youtube. Man, I miss that show.

Comment

• Doctor Who
                      Babylon 5
                      Stargate everything
                      Firefly
                      Dollhouse
                      Legend of the Seeker
                      Futurama
                      Family Guy
                      Heroes
                      Sliders
                      Airwolf
                      Seaquest DSV
                      The A-Team
                      Bones
                      Highlander: The series
                      Mythbusters
                      Whale Wars
                      Futureweapons
                      Dogfights: Season 1
                      Man vs. Food
                      Chappelle Show
                      Arrested Development
                      X-Files
                      The Sarah Conner Chronicles
                      Ghost In the Shell: Stand Alone Complex
                      Gurren Lagann: Season 1
                      Veronica Mars
                      Primeval
                      Wild China
                      The Universe
                      The Dresden Files

Its official. Excluding sports, I watch more television on my Netflix watch now queue than I do on regular television.

Comment

• Originally posted by Crickett View Post
                        Sliders.
                        I always liked Sliders, it was far from great but still I kept watching.

Comment

• Dexter is amazing, aside from the majority of season 3.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                          KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                            Dexter is amazing, aside from the majority of season 3.
                            I liked pretty much everything with Jimmy Smits. Other than that...

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                              I liked pretty much everything with Jimmy Smits. Other than that...
                              Jimmy Smits is the man and made that season enjoyable for me. Such a powerhouse and so much fun to watch all season. You are right though, besides him, ugh.

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                                Dexter is amazing, aside from the majority of season 3.
                                I thought season 4 had some weak moments. I thought the first three seasons were good though.

I must say, the crazy ***** in season two was ******* hot. However, now Julia Stiles is going to be in the show, so that is interesting.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information