Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
    I can't remember the last time I actually watched Entourage. Smokejumpers?

Anyway, time for the superior set of fall HBO programming!
    So excited for Boardwalk Empire!! I hope we get to see some pinup models titties.
    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
      someone smack me for waiting so long to watch Breaking Bad.
      The same for me and The Wire. Buying the complete series was the best ******* purchase ever.

Comment

• Yea, the story in Entourage was actually not terrible, but how they carried it out was god awful (except for Ari and Mrs. Ari).

Also, wtf 10 episode season? I mean, Entourage has been bad but at least they could fill a season. They must really be struggling.

And what are they going to do to write off Scott? He's supposed to be in the the new Hawaii 5-0. Is he going to do both now? I really thought they'd get him out in the finale.

Btw, ef all of you who mocked me when I said at the beginning of the season Vince had/would develope a drug problem because "one week of doing drugs doesn't lead to having a problem" or some bs.

Comment

• thanks so so many of you talking about how bad True Blood was going to be, I expected the worst. frankly, half of it didn't shock me 'cause I read a few of the books, but it felt like half an episode because NOTHING WAS CONCLUDED.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• I don't watch True Blood but it sounds exactly like the Sopranos after Season 4. Sometimes shows get too big for their own good.
            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Going to give Terriers another shot since there is nothing else on that I want to watch.

Comment

• I think most people here hate Survivor but it's always been good to me. It has a little football theme with Jimmy Johnson as one of the contestants this year.
                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                  I think most people here hate Survivor but it's always been good to me. It has a little football theme with Jimmy Johnson as one of the contestants this year.
                  I used to be a big fan but after awhile I just felt like "been there done that" it just got to be repetitive.

Comment

• I started watching Supernatural as my latest mega marathon show, and it's intriguingish although I'm waiting for it to become more serialized.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                      I started watching Supernatural as my latest mega marathon show, and it's intriguingish although I'm waiting for it to become more serialized.
                      This is a show I have always ment to start up but never have, I have been sucked in to a few repeats but never watched it from the start.

I'm in the middle of getting caught up on Friday Night Lights right now, I had forgot how epic of a show it is.

Comment

• Are there any new shows that are supposed to be good on network TV that I need to check out? Dramas, comedies, whatever.
                        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                          Are there any new shows that are supposed to be good on network TV that I need to check out? Dramas, comedies, whatever.
                          Children's Hospital on Comedy Central.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                            Children's Hospital on Comedy Central.
                            That's on Adult Swim.

Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                            Are there any new shows that are supposed to be good on network TV that I need to check out? Dramas, comedies, whatever.
                            Lone Star and Boardwalk Empire.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                              That's on Adult Swim.
                              whatever, I download them any way.

Comment

• Of course I know about Boardwalk Empire Brodeur. I've been raving about on every page for the last month at least. Hell check out the first post on this page.
                                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information