Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
    Tricia Helfer > Grace Park.
    Well that's a no brainer. Six > all others.

Comment

• From what little I saw of the House season premiere before I fell asleep I thought they'd shot their bolt plotswise. The weird cases they have to diagnose are still interesting but their stock characters were a big p/o of the show's hook, & they're kind of meh after so many yrs on the air.

The scripts needed to step it up after last yr. so we get the inevitable hookup Of House with Cuddy, BFD, they dated once in college so it's nothing new.

It looks like their best remaining eye candy character, Olivia Wilde as 13, is departing too. I predict some new characters introduced later or some wild unforeseen plot twists if they want to remain the #1 primetime drama -- Hugh Laurie's magnetism can hold it together only so long.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grizzlegom View Post
        I was intrigued by The Event enough to tune in and watch it again next week. Wasn't blown away or drawn in by any means but it was good enough to get a couple more looks.
        Pretty much my thoughts.

Comment

Putting anything above 4 is a sin.
          I love season 4, but Season 1 is probably always going to be my favorite. I just love the buildup and getting to know Avon and his crew. Wee Bey is one of my favorite characters. I also thoroughly enjoyed Lester in season 1, the episode where he first takes charge and gets D's pager number is one of my favorite episodes of the series. Season 1 is also the season that makes me the least upset at Herc.
          "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
            I love season 4, but Season 1 is probably always going to be my favorite. I just love the buildup and getting to know Avon and his crew. Wee Bey is one of my favorite characters. I also thoroughly enjoyed Lester in season 1, the episode where he first takes charge and gets D's pager number is one of my favorite episodes of the series. Season 1 is also the season that makes me the least upset at Herc.
            ಠ_ಠ

Ten Characters

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• I really ******* hope Michael Stuhlberg makes the crossover to mainstream media. He is the man

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                We're talking about the American Revolution in one of my classes, and I really wish I could watch John Adams again.
                f'n awesome show

by BoneKrusher
                <DG> how metal unseen
                <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Bill Simmons on PTI is ******* awesome.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                  Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• HBO already renewed Boardwalk Empire for a second season, seeing as how their premiere episode was their biggest in over six years.

Originally posted by fenikz
                    His soft D really turns me off
                    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
                      To be honest, I find it a bit odd you hate a show this much after (maybe?) watching the pilot and yet you were a fan of Lost. It's also only the pilot.. you can't base a series off the pilot. Oh well, lol.

*shrugs*
                      I don't have hate, I just think the whole show is a marketing ploy. Pilots are used to judge whether or not a series should go to air at all, I'm gonna judge em vidae!

That thing was a mess. literally just a series of disconnected scenes with bad dialogue and characters, based around the idea that people would come back because it is literally impossible to make sense of? It stinks of manipulation and is just bothering me for some reason. I'll probably keep it on the Tivo and watch a bunch in a row if it picks up.

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
                        To be honest, I find it a bit odd you hate a show this much after (maybe?) watching the pilot and yet you were a fan of Lost. It's also only the pilot.. you can't base a series off the pilot. Oh well, lol.

*shrugs*
                        Because the Lost pilot was a goddamn masterpiece.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Because the Lost pilot was a goddamn masterpiece.
                          I think people forgot why Lost pilot was so epic when they tried to do shows like The Event and Flash Foward. It was epic because it didn't start out as a 'questions' show, but rather it was this insanely frantic plane crash with crazy **** going on all over the place.

Season one was mostly about the survivors trying to...survive, and the beginning of the "unexplainable" element to the show.

I know Brodeur is a Lost fan boy, but I think most people agree that Lost started to become tedious when it's emphasis went on to the fantasy aspect of the show.

It wasn't the unexplainable that made Lost awesome (for a time), it was the characters and the way they interacted.
                          (shameless self-promotion)
                          Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                          https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• Lost was great the first two seasons, mediocre the third, and horrible the rest of the way.

I actually liked FlashForward, shame ABC canned it.
                            Just play me, baby

Comment

• Originally posted by NotRickJames View Post
                              Lost was great the first two seasons, mediocre the third, and horrible the rest of the way.

I actually liked FlashForward, shame ABC canned it.
                              We have a 3rd, Vidae!!
                              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Running Wilde starts in a minute.

WOOOOOOOO

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information