Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
    Nope...a lot of guys have been pitching me that one but, I'm not a Danny Mcbride fan at all. He has his funny one liner's in some big comedies but, I dont think he's all that funny. More annoying than funny, imo.
    I can see how he would not be funny to someone (not specifically you) who's tired of Will Ferrell.

Originally posted by thule View Post
    I also got recommended by a friend last night to watch burn notice. Another series I'm not sure about...anyone give me the scoop?
    I wish I could give you a good description. My mom likes it if that helps lol.

I do hear Bruce Campbell has a very good part on the show.

Comment

• I love Eastbound Down, Danny McBride is the tits.

Comment

• Originally posted by thule View Post
        I also got recommended by a friend last night to watch burn notice. Another series I'm not sure about...anyone give me the scoop?
        I really enjoy the show. I have heard from someone that they think the show is cheesy but I disagree. I would describe the show as a fun spy series. I would also recomend giving the show a shot and watching 2 or 3 episodes to see if you enjoy it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
          I'm looking in to getting my first HDTV (I Know What Took So Long) any ways any tips reviews or what ever would be great no bigger then 42".

This is the one I'm leaning towards.

RCA 42" Class Full HD 1080p LCD HDTV

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...uct_id=9188652

Thoughts?
          Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
          The contrast ratio is not the greatest. I don't know if I would trust RCA as far as making a great TV goes. You should be able to see how good it is on display so if it does look amazing to you than I would say go for it but personally I would probably not get that one.
          We went with the RCA and I'm very happy with it won't have HD till monday :( but even with out it I'm very happy with the picture.

Another stupid question but I'm a noobie I had some one tell me its not good to play video games on a flat screen is that true?

I can't see how it would hurt it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
            We went with the RCA and I'm very happy with it won't have HD till monday :( but even with out it I'm very happy with the picture.

Another stupid question but I'm a noobie I had some one tell me its not good to play video games on a flat screen is that true?

I can't see how it would hurt it?
            You can play games on all LCD's. You should not play games on cheaper Plasma TV's. You should be fine.

Comment

• Thanks for the help.

Comment

• Anyone else watch the season premiere of reaper? Loved the episode cause they really did a great job getting back into action while setting up the rest of the season nicely.

Comment

• 30 Rock was great.

by BoneKrusher
                  <DG> how metal unseen
                  <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• I would like to announce to the world that yes, Breaking Bad is finally returning this Sunday at 9PM central on AMC. If you haven't checked this show out, you need..NEED.. to become a fan.

Comment

• I just finished watching the whole series (only 8 episodes) of Summer Heights High.... hilarious! One of the funniest shows I've ever seen.... I now have started We Can be Heroes, which also is showing tremendous promise.

Chris Lilley= Godly.

Comment

• I was very disappointed with FOTC last night.

Comment

• Originally posted by sbh15 View Post
                          I was very disappointed with FOTC last night.
                          Yeah. Fashion In Danger was the only thing I really enjoyed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
                            Yeah. Fashion In Danger was the only thing I really enjoyed.
                            It was the only song anyway. Most episodes have two, and the episode had a lot of potential.

But it was kind of squandered. The whole hair gel part after they ran out went nowhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.Regular View Post
                              I just finished watching the whole series (only 8 episodes) of Summer Heights High.... hilarious! One of the funniest shows I've ever seen.... I now have started We Can be Heroes, which also is showing tremendous promise.

Chris Lilley= Godly.
                              I loved Summer Heights High, Jonah was the ******* coolest character ever.

Comment

• Miss! Miss! **** you miss!

Aha great show.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information