• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
    I've lost all respect for you

I hope I'm able to sleep tonight.

Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
    I just gained alot of respect for you.
    Don't even get me started on you and your awful taste. Go away APS.
    Last edited by vidae; 09-22-2010, 05:31 PM.

Originally posted by fenikz
    His soft D really turns me off
    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post

I hope I'm able to sleep tonight.

Don't even get me started on you and your awful taste. Go away APS.
      You will watch anything and everything that comes on TV, regardless of how awful it is. My taste is not the one in question here.
      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
      The APS is strong in this one.
      Originally posted by killxswitch
      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
        I just watched The Event. I liked it. The timing thing was a positive I think, and I am interested in what happens next.
        It did enough for me to give it another shot.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
          You will watch anything and everything that comes on TV, regardless of how awful it is. My taste is not the one in question here.
          I don't know if you're just dumb or actually mentally handicapped. I really don't know, and the more you post and talk in IRC the less sure I am.

I will give shows that look even slightly interesting a shot. I've said this fifty times. A hundred even, and you still do. not. get. it. If they're not entertaining, I'll move on.

Do you get it now? Do I need to explain it again? I seriously hope not.

And the funny thing is, how many shows have you started watching because I recommended them? Two? Three? My taste sure is awful dood.

Comment

• Vidae, APS...I have a solution.

We shall cut the television in half.

lol just kidding APS' taste in TV is garbage.

Comment

I don't know if you're just dumb or actually mentally handicapped. I really don't know, and the more you post and talk in IRC the less sure I am.

I will give shows that look even slightly interesting a shot. I've said this fifty times. A hundred even, and you still do. not. get. it. If they're not entertaining, I'll move on.

And the funny thing is, how many shows have you started watching because I recommended them? Two? Three? My taste sure is awful dood.
              I realized that the only reason you are able to recommend good shows on occasion is because sometimes you find a good one amongst all the trash that you watch.
              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

I realized that the only reason you are able to recommend good shows on occasion is because sometimes you find a good one amongst all the trash that you watch.
                The major difference between us here is that I'll watch a show before I form an opinion and you will listen to what other people think and regurgitate it over and over again.

If I don't like something, it's because I've actually SEEN IT. Forming your own opinions is neat. You should try it sometime.

Comment

Last edited by Boston; 09-22-2010, 07:19 PM.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Get a room you two.

Comment

The major difference between us here is that I'll watch a show before I form an opinion and you will listen to what other people think and regurgitate it over and over again.

If I don't like something, it's because I've actually SEEN IT. Forming your own opinions is neat. You should try it sometime.
                      I do, regularly. If I don't watch a show, it's because I either watched it to start and found it awful (Glee, Flashforward) or the promos for it were so god awful and painful that I'd resent myself for wasting time watching it (The Event). You consistently question my taste, but the only show you've ever expressed dislike for that I watch is Californication, and you said you hated it because Hank Moody is a horrible and cliched character, which is a stupid statement in its own right.

Comment

• can someone post the michael jackson popcorn gif

Comment

I do, regularly. If I don't watch a show, it's because I either watched it to start and found it awful (Glee, Flashforward) or the promos for it were so god awful and painful that I'd resent myself for wasting time watching it (The Event).
                          So you admit you don't watch shows before you form an opinion on them.
                          Last edited by vidae; 09-22-2010, 05:47 PM.

Comment

• vidae don't you know...

popular opinion > original opinion

Comment

• If they look completely awful and are an obvious marketing grab with an attempt to dovetail off a much more successful show? Yes, absolutely. But the shows of yours that I think are truly awful, like Glee and Flashforward, are ones I watched to begin with and found to be stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
                                vidae don't you know...

popular opinion > original opinion
                                Apparently sir! Apparently!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information