Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
    Don't really know what to make of that Community ending...
    It was great up to it so whatever.
    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Matt Damon makes a good point about Geico

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
        Don't really know what to make of that Community ending...
        Do you mean Senor Chang acting like Gollum?

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
          Jesus you people get butthurt over your shows. Settle down, internet tough guy. People give me **** about the shows I watch all the time, and I just go with it usually. I don't watch television shows for some kind of mental, strategic journey where I go through twists and turns. I don't need my favorite show to be a chess match. I watch the shows I watch because they are endearing to me, and they make me feel good. And I don't know why you brought up the Relationship thread. I don't think that's too relevant, but hey, you must be pretty mad and like Breading Bad a lot. Christ, I wonder what kind of trouble I'd get in if I said anything about Firefly.
          I never said anything about your shows for what it's worth. I've never seen Two and a Half Men and don't care. I have no opinion of the show. But I get annoyed when people like you think people like us are pretentious hipsters for liking a good show and then calling us hipsters like we're so ******* counter-culture or something. So my point is: I wasn't talking about Two and Half Men, and I'm saying you shouldn't talk about Breaking Bad either.

By the way, you listen to faggy brocore and emo bands who get chubs for breakdowns and dressing up like tools. See, I can make a snide remark about your music tastes in a television discussion, too!

by BoneKrusher
          <DG> how metal unseen
          <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
            I never said anything about your shows for what it's worth. I've never seen Two and a Half Men and don't care. I have no opinion of the show. But I get annoyed when people like you think people like us are pretentious hipsters for liking a good show and then calling us hipsters like we're so ******* counter-culture or something. So my point is: I wasn't talking about Two and Half Men, and I'm saying you shouldn't talk about Breaking Bad either.

By the way, you listen to faggy brocore and emo bands who get chubs for breakdowns and dressing up like tools. See, I can make a snide remark about your music tastes in a television discussion, too!

You are one mad person, bro.. so mad. You can't touch me.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Big Bang Theory, **** my dad says, and The Office were great. Outsourced....well, I am on here for a reason. Not a big fan, maybe thats just me tho.

Comment

• I was kind of forced to watch Community. Terrible, just awful.

Comment

• **** my dad says was awwwwwful. It should have stayed a twitter account, and I pretty much figured Outsourced would be terrible from the commercials I saw, and after watching it I knew I was right. :(

Originally posted by fenikz
                  His soft D really turns me off
                  ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
                    Big Bang Theory, **** my dad says, and The Office were great. Outsourced....well, I am on here for a reason. Not a big fan, maybe thats just me tho.
                    .................................................. .......

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I liked Bleep my Dad Says. IDK......maybe I was on crack or something.

Comment

• The Office was... strange. I didn't like the opening. That Luke's name in the circle stuff was funny though.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• idk it's probably just my taste in tv. I don't get why anyone would think that BBT is funny either, but it does really damn well, so wtf do I know.

Originally posted by fenikz
                          His soft D really turns me off
                          ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Outsourced was okay

by BoneKrusher
                            <DG> how metal unseen
                            <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Ya, I just watched all of Outsourced. It's not great. At all. But it does have a hot Australian chick.

That said, the dumbest part about it isn't the writing or acting. It's that they expect me to believe that people buy stuff over the phone. Ridiculous.

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
                                idk it's probably just my taste in tv. I don't get why anyone would think that BBT is funny either, but it does really damn well, so wtf do I know.
                                I thought BBT was the funniest thing I watched tonight. Followed by the Office, then Bleep my Dad Says (it has a chance, I mean I prolly shouldn't have used the word great. But I found it good.) And Outsourced, well shouldn't make it a season.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information