No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah the whole ratings system needs to be overhauled big time. Online viewing, dvr viewing, and so many other things would change those numbers. Also, I'm pretty sure students at college aren't represented either which is a big demographic.
    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
      It hit a 2.2 ratings last night, which is far from good, but that was as good or better than their ratings last year so.. I don't know. It could be after this year.

That's a shame. Community has become one of my favorite shows. I was more excited for it than 30 Rock yesterday.

So does BBT have good ratings? I find that show unbearable.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• Originally posted by nrk View Post
        That's a shame. Community has become one of my favorite shows. I was more excited for it than 30 Rock yesterday.

So does BBT have good ratings? I find that show unbearable.
        I believe it does really well, and I also find it turrible. I've watched maybe 2 episodes all the way through.

Comment

• My parents watch BBT, which is weird. But yeah I don't like it either. I'm not sure there's anything on CBS that I watch.

Comment

• Community pulled a 2.2. BBT pulled a 4.8 which was second for the night and first in its timeslot, by a big margin.

Originally posted by fenikz
            His soft D really turns me off
            ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• NBC should put The Office up against BBT and move Community to 9:00.

Comment

• What kind of scores does The Office bring in?

Comment

• IASIP wasn't that bad. Definitely not one of the better episodes in the series, but its always great when Uncle Jack makes an appearance.

The League was epic though. I expect some serious Ruxin payback in the near future.
                  Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                  The APS is strong in this one.
                  Originally posted by killxswitch
                  Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
                    What kind of scores does The Office bring in?
                    4.3 last night.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                      IASIP wasn't that bad. Definitely not one of the better episodes in the series, but its always great when Uncle Jack makes an appearance.

The League was epic though. I expect some serious Ruxin payback in the near future.
                      Uncle Jack is great.

I hate how I find myself rationalizing what they talk about on The League. "Why is he talking about Toby Gerhart in an 8-team league? Oh, probably as a possible handcuff, as I'm pretty sure he drafted Peterson in the last episode." Nerd.

Comment

• The Office did get a 4.3 but I think it would get KILLED going up against BBT. That show, for whatever reason, is a ratings juggernaut.

Comment

• I dont like BBT or The Office (anymore). Sad Panda.
                          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                          The APS is strong in this one.
                          Originally posted by killxswitch
                          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Yea, maybe the Office in its prime could take on the anomaly that is BBT, but not now. It just doesn't have near the following it once did. I don't know if any show right now could compete with BBT, which is very sad.

And everything in IASIP outside of Uncle Jack was just awful. Not one other thing was funny. For the first time ever watching the show, I felt the awkward feeling that they were trying too hard to be funny and just weren't.

Comment

• Friday premiere dates:

CBS:
                              Medium (8/7c)
                              CSI:NY (9/8c)
                              Blue Bloods (10/9c)

NBC:
                              Outlaw (10/9c) - timeslot premiere, it was on a week ago.

Fox:
                              The Good Guys (9/8c)

CW:
                              Smallville (8/7c)
                              Supernatural (9/8c)

Comment

• Office is pretty much in the same spot it has been for years ratings wise, as it was never a ratings powerhouse and it wouldn't lose that much to Big Bang Theory. I am really depressed at Fringe's ratings though, because I really don't want a show this good in the middle of a great stride to go down.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information