X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when does that start?

Comment

• October 31st.

Anyone watch the second episode of The Event? What'd you think? I haven't seen it yet but I'm going to watch it soon.

Originally posted by fenikz
      His soft D really turns me off
      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
        House was great tonight, a lot better than the premiere.
        Exactly. House lost lots of style points as a lovestruck schoolboy.

Great moment when Wilson thought he was being pranked with their announcement of their coupleness, so Cuddy cups a hand over House's pkg.... great stuff.

Comment

• Yesterday's House was certainly an improvement. The case made the show.

But this show is at it's best with House at his most miserable.

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
            October 31st.

Anyone watch the second episode of The Event? What'd you think? I haven't seen it yet but I'm going to watch it soon.
            I watched it and all I can say is meh. It was better than the premier and I'm still a little intrigued on how they resolve some things, but I've kind of got it on a short leash at this point. The characters seem mostly one dimensional too (so far), which is something that I think Lost did significantly better in the early episodes (not sure, its been awhile).

Comment

• Yep, I'll DEFINITELY agree with the character development at least, but like you said, I find myself STILL INTRIGUED. I'm not sure why, but something has me hooked.

Also, Lone Star officially canceled by Fox already.

Comment

• Lone Star was cancelled already? ha. I actually was forced to watch an episode of that yesterday.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                  Lone Star was cancelled already? ha. I actually was forced to watch an episode of that yesterday.
                  Forced? It was a good show you jerk. SCREW YOU FOX.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                    Forced? It was a good show you jerk. SCREW YOU FOX.
                    I dont watch a lot of network television...aside from whatever HBO is turning out. It was alright, shower scene was hot.

As for something else...is anyone watching CHOPPED CHAMPIONS? Good Show.

Madison is by far the best contestant they've ever had. And he's cool as hell, I wish they'd give the guy a show. The camera loves this guy. haha.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

• I'm watching MOTH. Can't get enough of the Food Network.

The Event was ok I'll still watch for now. It has me intrigued and they are answering major questions even though new ones will keep arising.
                      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Lone Star was AWWWWWWWWFUL from the first episode! How could anyone like it!

No Ordinary Family didn't record on my stupid DVR. Here is to hoping it's on abc.com tomorrow :(

edit: The thing I like about The Event is that they are answering some questions at least. FlashForward didn't really answer any major ones, and Persons Unknown was the worst.. they didn't answer ANYTHING.

Comment

• That's it vidae, you and I are going to have a VERY HEATED ARGUMENT.

YOU ENJOYED THAT.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I never said I liked the acting, I said I was entertained!

Comment

• Yeah sure you were, you jerk. On another note, you should really watch Supernatural, because it gets increasingly better each season with a very good serialized plot as it goes on. Plus, it's dark and awesome.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                                I'm watching MOTH. Can't get enough of the Food Network.

The Event was ok I'll still watch for now. It has me intrigued and they are answering major questions even though new ones will keep arising.
                                I watch too much Food Network, these days. haha.

Madison didnt finish his damn plate. Nooooooooo.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information