Ya.

Comment

• Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• "How would you like to own a little bit of my foot in your ass?"

Just classic Red Rules.

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
          I still dont get it. I havent laughed once when I try and watch this show. I just dont find it funny at all.

Episode 4? I couldn't stop laughing..

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
            Clarence Boddicker is win.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Bitches leave.

Comment

• Breaking Bad T-minus 2 minutes! If you haven't seen this show, get on the bandwagon. Bryan Cranston cooking and selling meth because he is dying of incurable cancer... Needs to save money for his 40+ pregnant wife and son with cerebral palsy. Oh can't forget he's a chem teacher who is cooking and selling meth with one of his high school drop out students. That's it in a nut shell. This show is so eerily satisfying.

Comment

• I just finished the entire first season of Breaking Bad. What a great show, definitely a high recommendation if you haven't seen it. Bryan Cranston is amazing and so straddles that role perfectly.

Can't wait to watch the second season.

Comment

• Anyone watch Kings tonight?
                    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
                      I just finished the entire first season of Breaking Bad. What a great show, definitely a high recommendation if you haven't seen it. Bryan Cranston is amazing and so straddles that role perfectly.

Can't wait to watch the second season.
                      I love the fedora Cranston wears to deals and meeting with other drug dealers. It really is a fantastic ******* show and I would also highly recommend it.

Comment

• I've started watching Breaking Bad - saw the first two episodes of this season. Pretty kickass show.

by BoneKrusher
                        <DG> how metal unseen
                        <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Tonights Breaking Bad episode was quite good. Im very curious as to how this season is going to pan out.

Comment

• Eastbound & Down is absolutely hilarious. Tonight's episode was awesome.

Anyone else watch this show?
                            "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
                              Eastbound & Down is absolutely hilarious. Tonight's episode was awesome.

Anyone else watch this show?
                              I have never heard of it outside of this thread. But I find Danny McBride funny and I prefer HBO/Showtime shows because they can do whatever they want. About to watch the first episode.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.Regular View Post
                                I just finished watching the whole series (only 8 episodes) of Summer Heights High.... hilarious! One of the funniest shows I've ever seen.... I now have started We Can be Heroes, which also is showing tremendous promise.

Chris Lilley= Godly.
                                It makes me all warm and fuzzy inside to knwo that show is now big in the US, just so, so funny. One of the only shows i can watch over and over and still laugh.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information