No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Always Sunny isn't really that funny to me a lot of the time now. It just seems like they try so hard. It annoys me more than makes me laugh now. Same thing with The League.
    "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Community was great as usual.

I have yet to see The Office and Fringe, gotta do that

EDIT: HOLY **** I just heard about the subplot in the background with Abed. Awesome.
      Last edited by The Unseen; 10-08-2010, 12:30 PM.

by BoneKrusher
      <DG> how metal unseen
      <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Yeah Abed was doing random stuff in the background all episode.
        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• "I'm still finding pieces of squid all over my apartment."

*** Ruxin smiles sneakily. ***
          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
          The APS is strong in this one.
          Originally posted by killxswitch
          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• I'm surprised people didn't like It's Always Sunny last night, I haven't laughed that much during one episode for a couple seasons now.

Comment

• I thought IASIP was great last night.
              Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
              The APS is strong in this one.
              Originally posted by killxswitch
              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
                It's Always Sunny isn't really that funny to me a lot of the time now. It just seems like they try so hard. It annoys me more than makes me laugh now. Same thing with The League.
                The League was trying way too hard yesterday. I think it had been fine for most of the season, but yesterday was ridiculous and pretty dumb.

Always Sunny wasn't the worst, probably the best of the season, so far, but that's not saying much.

Comment

• ARE WE HAVING FUN YET?

I like to crap on It's Always Sunny a lot, but I have no idea why people are so down on yesterday's episode. It was damn funny throughout.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• i've gotten to where i can hardly wait for sunday every week, because of one man - kenny powders....powers?....powders.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                      ARE WE HAVING FUN YET?

I like to crap on It's Always Sunny a lot, but I have no idea why people are so down on yesterday's episode. It was damn funny throughout.

I laughed maybe twice. The part where Mac was training with the bowl of cream was pretty funny.

Also The League was awesome as always. Taco is right behind Charlie Kelly as my favorite comedic character on TV right now.

Comment

• Freaking forgot to watch Friday Night Lights on ABC family tonight I hate me right now. :(

Comment

• That stupid ******* kid in Two and a Half Men makes more money per episode now than Jon Hamm and Steve Carell. ****.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Boardwalk Empire.
                            my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                            <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                            <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                            <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                            Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                            What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• Anyone else going to check out "The Walking Dead"?

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                                That stupid ******* kid in Two and a Half Men makes more money per episode now than Jon Hamm and Steve Carell. ****.
                                life is meaningless

by BoneKrusher
                                <DG> how metal unseen
                                <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information