Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
    Can we ban Olivia Munn from The Daily Show yet?
    Please make this happen.

South Park didn't do anything for me today. Lately, only a very few shows have been actually making me laugh. I hate it, because that's all I really look for when I sit down to watch some TV.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
      Please make this happen.

South Park didn't do anything for me today. Lately, only a very few shows have been actually making me laugh. I hate it, because that's all I really look for when I sit down to watch some TV.
      Did you sell your soul?

bonekrusher
      The Twitters
      themaninblack

Comment

• I don't recall, but the whole weekend is a little hazy. I mean, I laugh probably too much at all the childish things I do during the day. But outside of Community, Colbert, and some of The League/Always Sunny, there isn't much currently on the tube that makes me laugh.
        Last edited by SuperMcGee; 10-14-2010, 02:22 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
          I don't recall, but the whole weekend is a little hazy. I mean, I laugh probably too much at all the childish things I do during the day. But outside of Community, Colbert, and some of The League/Always Sunny, there isn't much currently on the tube that makes me laugh.
          try Archer

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
            On an unrelated note Pawn Stars may be the greatest show of all time.
            I'm a big fan of it also. Chum Lee is hilarious.
            Last edited by MaxV; 10-14-2010, 08:46 AM.

Comment

• Pawn Stars does own.

I'm still enjoying The Event as of now.

Comment

• The Event has been better than I expected as well, but the ratings are falling badly. I read a rumor that it was going to be a back 9 order, but I'm not sure if it was true or not.

The thing I really like about it is that every week they answer SOMETHING. They don't string you along for an entire season to find out the answer to a question. You get these mini answers along the way that is helping puzzle everything together.

Originally posted by fenikz
                His soft D really turns me off
                ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                  Can we ban Olivia Munn from The Daily Show yet?
                  I've only seen her on there a few times...I dont watch as much as I used to. But anyway, yeah...she's god awful. Her career outside of Attack of the Show, isnt going anywhere. I never even liked her on that, but she sucks as a Daily Show correspondent and an actress. She's not funny at all. She doesnt come off as too smart, either...in comparison to their veteran correspondents.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                  KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                    try Archer
                    I may have gone too far regarding only what's on currently. I was just feeling really bored and not entertained.

Archer, Psych, Louie and Curb also work. Maybe 30 Rock if I ever had the time, anymore.

It's really not as much of a problem as I originally stated. Just disappointment with the recent offerings from usual constants like South Park and Always Sunny.

Comment

• Terriers is still getting it done.

Comment

• I would have gone with using the blowtorch on the arrows, then shoot them at the bottom of the hornet nest. The bat really didn't work too well.

Comment

• Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
                          Raising Hope has been hilarious all season so far. the guy who was the Terminator in sarah connor chronicles just hits home runs all over the place.
                          I love it. It started a little slow in the pilot, as many shows do, but it's really been awesome.

Originally posted by vidae View Post
                          Garret Dillahunt is one of my favorite working actors atm. I thought he was great on Life and he is pretty damn awesome in Raising Hope too.
                          He is amazing. Something about the way he looks when he says things is awesome.
                          (shameless self-promotion)
                          Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                          https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• You know what's better than Raising Hope? Fringe.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• colbert on daily show = win

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                                colbert = win
                                Simplified your equation. :)
                                **** her in da *****!

Comment

Working...
                                X