Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
    The entire idea behind that show is stupid.
    Not to mention mildly racist too.
    (shameless self-promotion)
    Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• I downloaded the pilot of outsourced for free from Itunes. Should I delete it?

Comment

• You should absolutely delete it.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Crickett View Post
          I downloaded the pilot of outsourced for free from Itunes. Should I delete it?
          The 2nd episode of Outsourced was ok but everything else has been awful so yeah, delete it.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• the West Coast version of the live 30 Rock episode was far more hilarious

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• I started watching Breaking Bad yesterday.

worker bees can leave
              even drones can fly away
              the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

• I already hate Stiles character on Dexter. And she and Dexter better not bang, because she is unattractive and sounds like a man.
                Just play me, baby

Comment

• Originally posted by hobbes2053 View Post
                  I started watching Breaking Bad yesterday.

Did you enjoy the first day of the rest of your life?
                  R.I.P. L.E.F.
                  "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                    haha seriously after I watched this show (just caught up recently) every show I watch just fails to entertain me the same. Can't wait for the next season.

Originally posted by WMD
                    Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                    Originally posted by gpngc
                    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                      One of the best decisions I've made in a while.

worker bees can leave
                      even drones can fly away
                      the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by NotRickJames View Post
                        I already hate Stiles character on Dexter. And she and Dexter better not bang, because she is unattractive and sounds like a man.
                        Every other chick on the show is average or below average... so why not?
                        **** her in da *****!

Comment

• Originally posted by descendency View Post
                          Every other chick on the show is average or below average... so why not?
                          They don't sound like men.
                          Just play me, baby

Comment

• Does anyone actually have Showtime? Seems like most of the Dexter posts on here on are some kind of delay. haha. I'll be watching within the next few days. Maybe tonight, if I get some time.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                            KO KNOWS

Comment

• Rubocon season finale: spoiler alert

I kept watching the season fnale of Rubicon last night thinking Well, maybe they wrote it this way b/c they weren't sure they would be renewed for a 2nd season yet.

They kept the audience tantalized with Will trying to connect that last dot in the sequence but never achieving that closure. In the rooftop confrontational scene with Truxton Spangler I expected more than the anticlimactic cliffhanger dialog, something more compelling than the treacherous boss saying Bring it! or Do you honestly think anyone will give a ****? That will have to do until next season I guess, but they didn't drive the hook of viewer anticipation in deep enough.

I had expected Arliss Howard (who was excellent as the corporate villain in Jurassic Pk. II, remember the line "Be careful with that -- this suit cost more than your education"?) to do something much more meaningful leading the conclusion, he's still shrouded as the mysterious *** CIA field agent ally of Will the protagonist, so we have to wait on him next season to make his move too. Howard is so damn good at projecting this air of subtle, cryptic mystery too, he s/b Emmy nomination material.

The other big surprise was killing off their biggest name celeb in the cast, Mrs. Rhumor the widow, played by Miranda Richardson. That made me wonder if they had been renewed for a 2nd season after all.

Comment

• I'm on tvbythenumbers.com looking at the ratings for all of the shows thus far. NBC is so ****** when Carell leaves the Office.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information