Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just watched "Into the Wind".

Awesome, awesome doc. Great job taking a somewhat different approach to telling the story of Terry Fox

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
      Cougar Town is one of the more underrated shows on TV.
      Indeed. Very good chemistry with the cast. Plus Courtney Cox only seems to get hotter with age.

PENNY CAAAAN!

Oh and by the way I just wanted to mention I started watching The League. I would have from the beginning but I missed like 3-4 episodes and didn't have time to catch up. It's hilarious.

GOD DAMN ANTONIO GATES!
      (shameless self-promotion)
      Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
      https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
        Why was Abed barely in this episode?
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tP0ubODOUQ

i just found the answer

Comment

• Last night's Community was really weird. I didn't know what to think. As far as Outsourced that Aussie chick is hot especially with the accent. The show has a little promise I thought it was going to be much worse.
          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• How was It's Always Sunny/The League last night? I gotta wait til I get out of work to watch them.

Comment

• The League was solid. Some memorable quotes as always. A little awkward though during once scene for me.
              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• The League can do that sometimes. Kinda like the Rafi car scene from a couple episodes ago haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
                  The League can do that sometimes. Kinda like the Rafi car scene from a couple episodes ago haha.
                  Yeah it wasn't nearly as bad as that though. I like the awkwardness most of the time especially because I'm a huge of Curb which is 100% awkward.
                  #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I thought Community was amazing. Loved all the Charlie Kaufman references. There were a lot of hilarious references in the episode but I did like how the music and some of the lines gave me a Synecdoche, New York feel. Not an episode everyone is going to love but that is why I think Community is great.

I also really liked both It's Always Sunny and The League.

Comment

• It's always sunny was awesome this week. I felt like it got back into it's groove cause I havent been to impressed with this seasons episodes.

Originally posted by WMD
                      Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                      Originally posted by gpngc
                      I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Nursing home? Do you have any idea what happens in those places dude? Why don't I just rape her myself?

That is correct comahan
                        I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                        <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                          Nursing home? Do you have any idea what happens in those places dude? Why don't I just rape her myself?
                          Does this picture look straight you? one....two.....three....

Originally posted by WMD
                          I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Pierce hanging with the "hipsters" and their 1 mph crash was hilarious.
                            Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                            RIP themaninblack

Comment

• The league is so ******* funny. Tacos video had me in tears.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• The League was indeed hilarious last night, best episode of the season so far, maybe the 2nd episode is right there with it, bunch of funny moments

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information