Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
    It's always sunny was awesome this week. I felt like it got back into it's groove cause I havent been to impressed with this seasons episodes.
    Very much that..... the white trash social climbing episode made me rotfl & almost wet myself. Tattooed white trash trying to bluff their way into pvt. swim club was classic. They give new meaning to term dysfunctional.

I didn't know this until I read it TV Guide but Kaitlin Olson & Rob McElhenny are married & had a baby last yr so they covered her belly up (like in the swimming pool scenes) & wrote her unwanted pregnancy into the scripts. I think that will be revealed next wk when Dee fails her pregnancy test.

Wonder who the dad will be? The Iraq soldier on leave? Her HS flame whose life she destroyed for the 10-yr reunion & is now a homeless bum in the alley behind the pub?
    Last edited by LizardState; 10-22-2010, 05:43 PM.

Comment

• so over this week i watched the first 5 seasons of weeds that show is pretty damn funny, kevin nealon gets me ******* weak hahaha shane bashing that bitches brains in was pretty cool too

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
        Outsourced is extremely terrible.
        Outsourced isn't that bad, but what I came to this thread to say was that last night's community was beyond awesome. South Park will probably be my favorite show on tv until their contract expires, but I don't think there's another comedy that staking as strong of a claim for #2 as Community is, they're just in beast mode.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
        JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
        Originally posted by abaddon41_80
        Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
        Originally posted by JBCX
        Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

• Originally posted by LizardState View Post
          Very much that..... the white trash social climbing episode made me rotfl & almost wet myself. Tattooed white trash trying to bluff their way into pvt. swim club was classic. They give new meaning to term dysfunctional.

I didn't know this until I read it TV Guide but Kaitlin Olson & Rob McElhenny are married & had a baby last yr so they covered her belly up (like in the swimming pool scenes) & wrote her unwanted pregnancy into the scripts. I think that will be revealed next wk when Dee fails her pregnancy test.

Wonder who the dad will be? The Iraq soldier on leave? Her HS flame whose life she destroyed for the 10-yr reunion & is now a homeless bum in the alley behind the pub?
          In the ad it said it's either Charlie, Mac, or.....Dennis. hahahahaha looks awesome.

Originally posted by WMD
          Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
          Originally posted by gpngc
          I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
            Outsourced isn't terrible
            Some subtlety would help it out, but there's no room for that in a show that's based on throwing stereotypes at you.

Comment

• So I'm finally getting around to watching this week's the League. It's hysterical, best one of the season so far easily. The things they do to mess with eachother is amazing.

Comment

• urinal cake!

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Blue Bloods is a pretty good cop show.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                    Some subtlety would help it out, but there's no room for that in a show that's based on throwing stereotypes at you.
                    *shrug* I do think you could make a better show if you did that show with more subtlety, but that's not the show they're trying to make. If you want subtlety, Outsourced is not going to deliver it for you. Anyway time to blaze, rewatch community, shower and get ready for Vanilla Ice at my local sports bar.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
                    JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                    Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                    Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                    Originally posted by JBCX
                    Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

• Finally watched Dexter, didn't like it. Definitely the worst season so far, for the first time I'm not captivated by the overall story.

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
                      12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

Comment

• Originally posted by 703SKINS202 View Post
                        Finally watched Dexter, didn't like it. Definitely the worst season so far, for the first time I'm not captivated by the overall story.
                        Sir, I think you have a problem with your brain being missing.

Comment

• East Bound and Down was hilarious.

Originally posted by WMD
                          Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                          Originally posted by gpngc
                          I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Everyone go to SciFi. Epic movie.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• I've found a channel that plays re-runs of the Wonder Years! Hooray!
                              Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                              RIP themaninblack

Comment

• So...the premiere of The Walking Dead?

Awesome. I have a feeling this series is going to be awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information