Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
    So...the premiere of The Walking Dead?

Awesome. I have a feeling this series is going to be awesome.
    Ya it was really good. I am excited for episode two. I know it is looking ahead but season 2 is going to kick all kinds of ass.

Comment

• Hey woah woah, the premiere is not for another week you two.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Job View Post
        Sir, I think you have a problem with your brain being missing.
        I don't think so. It's definitely the slowest/least compelling season so far. Season 3 retreads all over the place. How many more people are going to die in Deb's arms?

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
        12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
          Hey woah woah, the premiere is not for another week you two.
          Waiting for premiere dates is for chumps. It seems every year I am able to watch the premieres of a good 5 or so shows I really want to see a few weeks before the air. The internet can be a glorious thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
            Waiting for premiere dates is for chumps. It seems every year I am able to watch the premieres of a good 5 or so shows I really want to see a few weeks before the air. The internet can be a glorious thing.
            I'll be watching this tonight

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by 703SKINS202 View Post
              I don't think so. It's definitely the slowest/least compelling season so far. Season 3 retreads all over the place. How many more people are going to die in Deb's arms?
              The one damn thing i didn't want them to do was turn Quinn into Doakes....as soon as that started to develop I got pissed off. That said I am moderately interested to see what develops of Hall and Stiles.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
                So...the premiere of The Walking Dead?

Awesome. I have a feeling this series is going to be awesome.
                Going to be phenomenal.

worker bees can leave
                even drones can fly away
                the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

• I guess this won't interest most, but I was kind of surprised that Michael C Hall (Dexter on Dexter) and Jennifer Carpenter (Debra on Dexter) are married. I noticed it when I looked up "Faster" on IMDB.

Do with that as you want.
                  **** her in da *****!

Comment

• Originally posted by descendency View Post
                    I guess this won't interest most, but I was kind of surprised that Michael C Hall (Dexter on Dexter) and Jennifer Carpenter (Debra on Dexter) are married. I noticed it when I looked up "Faster" on IMDB.

old news, I believe they started dating when the show started.

Comment

• Originally posted by descendency View Post
                      I guess this won't interest most, but I was kind of surprised that Michael C Hall (Dexter on Dexter) and Jennifer Carpenter (Debra on Dexter) are married. I noticed it when I looked up "Faster" on IMDB.

Hall could have done better haha. Carpenter is really annoying on Dexter.

Comment

• btw, Dexter was good tonight, I am excited to see what goes on with Stiles' character

Comment

Her personality in real life interviews seems really similar too.
                          **** her in da *****!

Comment

I think she's a lot funnier than annoying, but to each his own, though I do hate her sex logic.

Comment

• I like Deb....nothing is worse than listening to Angel and LaGuerta dialog....worst part of the show for me...i secretely hope angel gets shot every episode.

Comment

• Originally posted by thule View Post
                                I like Deb....nothing is worse than listening to Angel and LaGuerta dialog....worst part of the show for me...i secretely hope angel gets shot every episode.
                                maybe he'll get stabbed again.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information