No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angel was decent in the first two seasons, and that thing Dexter said to him in a bar made him completely worthwhile in season two, but he is so goddamn useless now.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Sorry Two and a Half Men, I've found a new favorite comedy

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
        Sorry Two and a Half Men, I've found a new favorite comedy

You've made an excellent choice.

Side note. Carlton came to my university a couple years ago. Totally snagged a pic with him.....tad disappointing though, he got pretty fat.

Comment

• Is it Thursday yet?

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
            Sorry Two and a Half Men, I've found a new favorite comedy

Stamp of approval.

I'm honestly sad there will only be 6 eps of Walking Dead. What's the deal?

Comment

• Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
              Stamp of approval.

I'm honestly sad there will only be 6 eps of Walking Dead. What's the deal?
              New show with a different concept for tv in its first season. They just wanna see how it does before they start shelling out big bucks for 13 or so episodes per season. Breaking Bad only started with 8 I believe.

Originally posted by WMD
              Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
              Originally posted by gpngc
              I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                New show with a different concept for tv in its first season. They just wanna see how it does before they start shelling out big bucks for 13 or so episodes per season. Breaking Bad only started with 8 I believe.
                Breaking Bad was 7 episodes, so it's basically the same. Walking Dead doesn't have Bryan Cranston and thus won't be an all time great probably, but it looks pretty damn good.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Agreed, I'll check it out. It's going to take alot for me to not get mad about its obvious rip off beginning of 28 days later. But anything zombies and I'm interested.

Originally posted by WMD
                  Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                  Originally posted by gpngc
                  I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Pretty sure the reason Breaking Bads first season was so short had to do with the writers strike. Not 100% sure though

Comment

• Originally posted by Chucky View Post
                      Pretty sure the reason Breaking Bads first season was so short had to do with the writers strike. Not 100% sure though
                      Yep, that was the reason. And thank god for the writer's strike, since Vince Gilligan was going to initially kill off Jesse at the end of a full first season.

Comment

• Solid episode of SOA. I expected more out of "90 minute special" though.

Comment

• im drinking canadian club in honor of boardwalk empires awesomeness

Comment

• I just wanted to mention that Raising Hope has become really funny. To my surprise, no less.
                            (shameless self-promotion)
                            Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                            https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• Yeah we talked about it earlier but I didn't think it was going to be a good show and I'm pleasantly surprised. I look forward to it each week.

Originally posted by fenikz
                              His soft D really turns me off
                              ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Terra Nova looks like it's going to be terrific. It's got everything you want in scifi these days, time travel, dinosaurs, Spielberg, even filmed in Australia.....

Announced at ComicCon last Summer, it will have a sneak preview next May on Fox with the pilot directed by Fringe's Alex Graves. The pilot was supposed to be shown this fall but they didnt think there was enough significant footage in the can yet.

http://www.collider.com/2010/08/02/t...ere-fall-2011/

It's about a family who travels back to Jurassic dinosaur times to survive b/c the earth is dying in the future. Technology has advanced enough that time travel is happening so there is an established colony of people -- expect an ensemble cast starring Jason O'Mara of Life On Mars.

Lots of Spielbergian Jurassic Park & Space/Swiss Family Robinson themes here in an Avatarish CG-intensive setting, looks like another Fox winner series.
                                Last edited by LizardState; 10-27-2010, 10:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information