No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I heard about Terra Nova a while ago and I'm still massively underwhelmed. It sounds like the next big flop for Fox tbh.

Originally posted by fenikz
    His soft D really turns me off
    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
      I heard about Terra Nova a while ago and I'm still massively underwhelmed. It sounds like the next big flop for Fox tbh.
      I have a feeling it will either be entirely epic and awesome.

or

Entirely a large piece of ****

bonekrusher
      The Twitters
      themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Bengals78 View Post
        I have a feeling it will either be entirely epic and awesome.

or

Entirely a large piece of ****
        Depends imo on how big a budget they put up for CG dinosaurs & a Jurassic age panoramic setting, how good the scripts are, tiem enough to develop an audience & if it's not up against some juggernaut series on another network in the same time slot. Maybe Alex Graves can bring some of that Fringe charisma with him if they allow him to direct multiple episodes.

BTW I saw that Fringe is on the Fox chopping block for possible cancellation after this season, apparently they lost a big audience %age with that whole parallel universe thing, it was confusing & hard to follow wk. to wk I'll admit. If I were running Fringe I would focus almost every script on John noble, let his character take as much LSD as he wants turn on the juice & turn him loose. Instead we get too much of Anna Torv & the chubby she gives Peter, but then again she's Rupert Murdoch's niece as reported on this thread earlier.

Comment

• I actually really enjoyed the first season of Fringe and haven't watched an episode since. The ratings have been dropping significantly since the first season aired but I'm being told by multiple people here and friends irl that this season has been epic, so I have no idea why the ratings decline.

Maybe it is the alternate reality thing as you said, but I haven't seen it yet, and everyone who has watched it that I've talked to has said they liked it.

Ratings are a tricky thing.

Comment

• We've lost the real focus of Halloween, and that's fear.

Last edited by CC.SD; 10-28-2010, 12:41 AM.

Comment

• Just wanted to jump in here with my two cents. **** Steven Spielberg. He is a hack who is too caught up in sucking his own dick to make anything worthwhile anymore.

Comment

• Munich was a goddamn masterpiece and that was 2 movies ago.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                  Munich was a goddamn masterpiece and that was 2 movies ago.
                  I tend to think the movie was pretty ******* good despite Spielberg, not because of him. Any half decent director can make a really enjoyable film with a great script and a half decent director is all Spielberg is anymore, the man is just smart enough to surround himself with more talented people.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                    I tend to think the movie was pretty ******* good despite Spielberg, not because of him. Any half decent director can make a really enjoyable film with a great script and a half decent director is all Spielberg is anymore, the man is just smart enough to surround himself with more talented people.
                    Spielberg's greatest achievement:

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• Bored To Death and Eastbound And Down were both renewed for third seasons by HBO.

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
                        Bored To Death and Eastbound And Down were both renewed for third seasons by HBO.
                        Good. Bored To Death is teh awesomeness.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

• True story: Mark Sheppard is in every show ever made.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• This Community is epic. Maybe better than the paintball episode.
                            Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                            RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Community is the greatest thing of all time

by BoneKrusher
                              <DG> how metal unseen
                              <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• NBC has a ******** special on my local affiliate, so try not to spoil.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information