No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When they moved Community out of that ****** time slot, it went from a 1.9 or something to a 2.5. Put The Office up against BBT and have Community on after it NBC!

Originally posted by fenikz
    His soft D really turns me off
    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
      When they moved Community out of that ****** time slot, it went from a 1.9 or something to a 2.5. Put The Office up against BBT and have Community on after it NBC!
      I was meaning to check out their ratings not against BBT. That's a nice jump and hopefully NBC notices. Hell put Community at 9:30 and Outsourced at 8.
      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
        Walking Dead = ******* awesome
        Damn right. Lennie James needs more goddamn roles because he was amazing in the pilot.

Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
        I was meaning to check out their ratings not against BBT. That's a nice jump and hopefully NBC notices. Hell put Community at 9:30 and Outsourced at 8.
        How about Outsourced gets moved to a random Friday time-slot and Parks and Rec comes back?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I got Walking Dead on the DVR will watch it later.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
            So taking over for Parks and Rec wasn't enough?
            First they take our jobs, now they take our shows. When will the madness end?

Comment

Damn right. Lennie James needs more goddamn roles because he was amazing in the pilot.

How about Outsourced gets moved to a random Friday time-slot and Parks and Rec comes back?
              That would be much better.
              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• How about Outsourced just gets canceled and they bring Parks and Rec back?

Originally posted by fenikz
                His soft D really turns me off
                ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

I knew nothing about any casting for The Walking Dead, despite my total excitement for it. I was so pumped to see him in the pilot. His awesome entrance helped.

Comment

• Originally posted by hobbes2053 View Post
                    I started watching Breaking Bad yesterday.
                    Just finished season 3 on Friday. Epic.

The Walking Dead was pretty sweet as well.
                    Last edited by hobbes2053; 11-01-2010, 02:26 PM.

worker bees can leave
                    even drones can fly away
                    the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

• Why the **** won't Angel and La Guerta just ******* die already?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Best frakking Masuka scene ever!
                        Last edited by nepg; 11-01-2010, 07:09 PM.

Comment

• Really bummed that I missed the Walking Dead pilot.. is it always going to be in that timeslot on AMC?

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by LizardState View Post
                            Me too. I miss the Grungie music from Seattle (Soundgarden, Cobain, Eddie Vedder), Gin Blossoms, Toad the Wet Sprocket, you know..... Johnny Cash's neo-Reborn Christian stuff too.

Music since the millennium has been abysmally awful (except for the Killers!).
                            The English Folk Rock scene is taking off. It's quite amazing and should be getting more attention soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
                              The English Folk Rock scene is taking off. It's quite amazing and should be getting more attention soon.
                              Does that include Mumford and Sons? Just out of curiousity, as I love the band, but know little about the scene itself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Twiddler View Post
                                Does that include Mumford and Sons? Just out of curiousity, as I love the band, but know little about the scene itself.
                                It does. They're probably the most famous of them right now.
                                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information