No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got back from the video store where I rented the whole season of The Pacific, will watch it all from now until the wekend in chornological order. That's the way I used to do the seasons of the Sopranos, also from HBO.

Report to follow.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post

Mexico or Portugal!
      I can't watch one game of soccer at the house without my dad coming in and yelling "Back to wing, back to center!"

Comment

• Ca someone give me some key points from last weeks SOA episode, wana know what I missed before I see that episode. Please and thanks

Originally posted by WMD
        Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
        Originally posted by gpngc
        I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
          Ca someone give me some key points from last weeks SOA episode, wana know what I missed before I see that episode. Please and thanks
          http://www.avclub.com/articles/lochan-mar,46739/

Just read that.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
            Ca someone give me some key points from last weeks SOA episode, wana know what I missed before I see that episode. Please and thanks
            http://www.avclub.com/articles/lochan-mar,46739/

Just read that.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Thanks Brod.

Originally posted by WMD
              Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
              Originally posted by gpngc
              I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• i really liked soa but im starting to get very disappointed with it the **** is really starting to feel contrived to me badly?!

Comment

• Originally posted by LizardState View Post
                  Just got back from the video store where I rented the whole season of The Pacific, will watch it all from now until the wekend in chornological order. That's the way I used to do the seasons of the Sopranos, also from HBO.

Report to follow.....
                  Good series are better when you watch them rapid fire.

Comment

• Modern Family is a pretty ******* hilarious show.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                      Modern Family is a pretty ******* hilarious show.
                      Indeed it is! Community and Pysch are still my favorites, but Modern Family is damn close to them both.

I will be vague to avoid spoilers (still be warned!), but the scene where they were shooting that commercial was epic.

SAVEZILLA!
                      (shameless self-promotion)
                      Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                      https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• So I was looking for a new 30 minute comedy because some of my favorites are getting stale (Office, 30 Rock, etc.) and I came across Raising Hope. I would highly recommend this show for a lot of quotable jokes and laugh out loud times. It kind of reminds me of My Name Is Earl, another favorite, but more laugh out loud times.

Main character: Yeah, we're just taking it slow.
                        Dead toothed wanna-be girlfriend: Condoms! That reminds me, I forgot condoms!

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

• I like Modern Family. But I'd be lying if I didn't say the main reason that I keep coming back is for more Vargera cleavage.
                          Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                          RIP themaninblack

Comment

• im not sure where in this thread i saw it but somebody provoked me to watch the wire...??!?!?!? **** you go watch law and order or csi or whatever i love cops show it is that you adore after 3 long episodes im very disappointed **** the police i want to watch something that is actually intriguing this crap is awful you can find this on cable over and over and over and over and over again, unless something drastically changes(feel free to inform me) this is total garbage, o wow pointing out the obvious that every half brained american already knows get this crap outta here total trash

Comment

• Originally posted by TitansCJftw View Post
                              im not sure where in this thread i saw it but somebody provoked me to watch the wire...??!?!?!? **** you go watch law and order or csi or whatever i love cops show it is that you adore after 3 long episodes im very disappointed **** the police i want to watch something that is actually intriguing this crap is awful you can find this on cable over and over and over and over and over again, unless something drastically changes(feel free to inform me) this is total garbage, o wow pointing out the obvious that every half brained american already knows get this crap outta here total trash
                              Ya bud, it does get better. I stopped watching after three episodes like 5 years back when I first tried to watch the show. A couple years later I picked up where I left off and by the end of season one I was very much hooked. It picks up midway through season 1 and really season 1 I only enjoyed after rewatching it once I had finished the series.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                                and really season 1 I only enjoyed after rewatching it once I had finished the series.
                                thanks for that enough reason for me to not give a **** about watching this **** **** the police once again, oh and the im an ahole bud comment is dually noted

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information