Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
    Anyone know any websites where I can watch Episodes of It's Always Sunny? I've been wanting to watch a few episodes from season 4 but can't find any sites. My friend told me about hulu.com but it only has like 5 episodes and there all from the first 2 seasons. Thanks for any help.
    It`s all here: http://www.watchitsalwayssunny.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
      What's with the Quiz?

Comment

• Just finished the series finale of Battlestar Galactica and whole **** was that the most ******* epic ******* finale. Just ******* incredible. Now I'm a fan of the show but not really a diehard but this finale was just awesome and even if you don't like the show it's worth watching just to get the full blow of the finale.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Hero View Post
          Just finished the series finale of Battlestar Galactica and whole **** was that the most ******* epic ******* finale. Just ******* incredible. Now I'm a fan of the show but not really a diehard but this finale was just awesome and even if you don't like the show it's worth watching just to get the full blow of the finale.
          What he said.

Comment

• Romo Lampkin sighting in this weeks episode of Dollhouse. It seem Joss Whedon + Actors from BSG = Win.

Comment

• Apparently, last nights FOTC was the series fianle. :(

Comment

• The New chuck was great. I've come to like him a lot more, at the start of the show I really didn't like chuck but he's really growing on me. Was that the season finale? I hope not because I don't want to wait very long to see what's next.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Hero View Post
                  The New chuck was great. I've come to like him a lot more, at the start of the show I really didn't like chuck but he's really growing on me. Was that the season finale? I hope not because I don't want to wait very long to see what's next.
                  Yeah, Chuck is a really good show. It definiteley grows on you the more you watch it. Funny stuff, but no it wasn't the season finale because they previewed next Monday's episode.. I guess Chuck gets a new body guard, another babe, and his "pretend gf" gets replaced. Hmmm

Comment

• Last night's episode of Chuck was excellent.

All in all though, I want more Jeffster.
                    Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                    RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Chuck becoming a real spy would be incredible. I think just Chuck going through training would make a fun episode, especially if they don't stash him at some CIA base while training him.

Comment

• So with all the NBC Late Night mix ups...Conan, Leno, Fallon, Carson Daly, etc etc. I can't help but think Jimmy Kimmel is truly funnier than all of them. Don't get me wrong I love Conan O'Brien, but Kimmel is just a naturally funny guy without that "trying too hard" attitude.

Anyways, Zach Braff was on Kimmel last night, and he dropped a BOMB. Scrubs is being made into a full length movie. I don't know if anyone else knew that, but I had 0 idea. Could go both ways, terrible or hilarious, but as a Scrubs lover I can't wait.

Comment

• can't wait for The Unusuals tonight!
                          my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                          <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                          <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                          <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                          Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                          What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
                            So with all the NBC Late Night mix ups...Conan, Leno, Fallon, Carson Daly, etc etc. I can't help but think Jimmy Kimmel is truly funnier than all of them. Don't get me wrong I love Conan O'Brien, but Kimmel is just a naturally funny guy without that "trying too hard" attitude.

Anyways, Zach Braff was on Kimmel last night, and he dropped a BOMB. Scrubs is being made into a full length movie. I don't know if anyone else knew that, but I had 0 idea. Could go both ways, terrible or hilarious, but as a Scrubs lover I can't wait.
                            Greg Oden's beard! This is wonderful news!
                            Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                            RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
                              So with all the NBC Late Night mix ups...Conan, Leno, Fallon, Carson Daly, etc etc. I can't help but think Jimmy Kimmel is truly funnier than all of them. Don't get me wrong I love Conan O'Brien, but Kimmel is just a naturally funny guy without that "trying too hard" attitude.

I'd take Conan and Craig Ferguson over Kimmel. David Letterman is old people humor. Jay Leno forgot to re-new his set after 2000. I thought Carson Daly had been taken off the air.
                              I truly don't understand how anyone without the assistance of a lobotomy can find Jimmy Kimmel funny.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                              WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                                I'd take Conan and Craig Ferguson over Kimmel. David Letterman is old people humor. Jay Leno forgot to re-new his set after 2000. I thought Carson Daly had been taken off the air.
                                I truly don't understand how anyone without the assistance of a lobotomy can find Jimmy Kimmel funny.
                                woah, woah, woah... ouch. My pride is hurt. All around shows I agree Conan and Ferguson are "better". But Kimmel isn't a product of his writers, he is just simply a funny guy. Have you listened to Adam Carolla's Podcast at all? He had Kimmel on and for an hour they just rambled. No script, but laugh out loud funny the entire time. Not to mention the Man Show when they starred together. good comedy, without the lobotomy! jk.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information