No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate David Hasselhoff. Funny thing about it is that he used to be a family friend!!!

Originally posted by Halsey
    I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
      I hate David Hasselhoff. Funny thing about it is that he used to be a family friend!!!
      That's weird.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Anyone else here watch "The Mole"? This season is not as good as the ones with Anderson Cooper imo.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
          Anyone else here watch "The Mole"? This season is not as good as the ones with Anderson Cooper imo.
          I'm with you there. Also, I think it's Craig.

Originally posted by Halsey
          I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Me too.
            (10 char)

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

At the risk of sounding like a ****, I really enjoy watching Will and Grace. I'm going back and watching it from the beginning right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
                I'm with you there. Also, I think it's Craig.
                I absolutely love the mole. This season is great, but as you said it doesnt even compare with 1 and 2... still worth the weekly watch.

PS Im pretty sure its Alex

Comment

Okay now. anyone watches Veronica Mars?

Comment

Just finished Arrested Development all three seasons and I have to say The Wire and AD are on complete different levels of TV, nothing comes close.
                    Originally posted by STARHEATHER
                    the only hot actreeses are adult
                    Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                    players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
                    Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz

Comment

Originally posted by Renji View Post
                      Okay now. anyone watches Veronica Mars?
                      Yeah. I finished it a couple months back. Seasons 1 and 2 were pretty good (especially season 1) but season 3 wasnt on par with the rest.

Main reason to watch it: Veronica Mars as a hot sarcastic PI. Thats pretty attractive.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

I really can only recommend to watch Veronica Mars. Dont think it is just a girlie show, its a great drama and one of the best shows i have ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Renji View Post
                          I really can only recommend to watch Veronica Mars. Dont think it is just a girlie show, its a great drama and one of the best shows i have ever seen.
                          I definitely agree. It's a really tightly written show with amazing storylines and twists, not to mention Bell literally has chemistry with everyone on the show. Even...her dad. There's no incest storyline there (...elsewhere? yes.) but that's just how good she is.

The character of Logan seriously might be one of the most compelling creations on television ever, too. Rage and darkness wrapped up in a happy go lucky, sarcastic, psychopathic jackass. He of course is Veronica's true love.

PS, Dick is my hero/God-figure.

Comment

I really cant believe they canceled it. That show was pure gold. Bell seems to have great acting skills. Either that or she is just like VM. and really guys, just try to watch the first 2-3 episodes.

Comment

The crazy thing about the canceling is that before they actually lowered the boom, the studio let them make a ten minute "pilot" for the fourth season.

They fast forwarded the timeline a few years and had Veronica as an FBI agent. Interesting but pretty off the wall.

Comment

meeh as an Agent, i dont think i wouldve liked that, but show us how the matured after their summer and how they turned out. One more year at college wouldve been great

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information