No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Veronica Mars was one of the greatest show in recent memory, although the first season just set the bar too high for the following seasons. So, the show really had no where to go but down. But still one of the greatest shows in a long while.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Did anyone watch the John Adams mini-series on HBO? I absolutely loved it.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

I saw the first three episodes. It was beautifully cast and it really was a fantastic series.

Not my favorite mini-series of the year though, that honor goes to Mad Men

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
          I saw the first three episodes. It was beautifully cast and it really was a fantastic series.

Not my favorite mini-series of the year though, that honor goes to Mad Men
          Mad Men is a mini-series?

BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by HChu View Post
            Veronica Mars was one of the greatest show in recent memory, although the first season just set the bar too high for the following seasons. So, the show really had no where to go but down. But still one of the greatest shows in a long while.
            Watch Arrested Development.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
              Watch Arrested Development.
              Yeah, I watched Arrested Development the first night it was on. You don't have to tell me to watch my favorite show of all time.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by HChu View Post
                Yeah, I watched Arrested Development the first night it was on. You don't have to tell me to watch my favorite show of all time.
                That is the greatest show in recent memory.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
                  That is the greatest show in recent memory.
                  Well yeah, that's why I said VM is one of the greatest shows in recent memory.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Yeah I didnt realize that until I called you out on it.

Comment

• Stephen Lynch is on Comedy Central. Awesome.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                      KO KNOWS

Comment

• I got my hands on an advance copy of the first episode of the season of Dexter and it was brilliant. It was an all around great episode with a real shock moment in the last scene that has made me excited for the rest of this season and even later seasons.

Comment

• anybody watch that Fringe show? I thought for a pilot that was pretty good.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• I have heard a lot of things about that show. I'll try to watch it.

I was about to find this thread to bump it because a dream I had. I had a dream I was in some beat down place in Africa or something and Jason Bateman was there. I was so excited and I said hi to him. I guess I had written him a letter telling him about my friends and he was pointing them out like he kinda would. I looked around for David Cross, but I couldn't find him.

Awesome dream.

Comment

• Originally posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
                              I have heard a lot of things about that show. I'll try to watch it.

I was about to find this thread to bump it because a dream I had. I had a dream I was in some beat down place in Africa or something and Jason Bateman was there. I was so excited and I said hi to him. I guess I had written him a letter telling him about my friends and he was pointing them out like he kinda would. I looked around for David Cross, but I couldn't find him.

Awesome dream.
                              This is kind of old news but I will post it anyways. New series being produced by Mitch Hurowitz and starring a lot of the AD cast.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                                This is kind of old news but I will post it anyways. New series being produced by Mitch Hurowitz and starring a lot of the AD cast.
                                Oh yeah. What was it called again? Wasn't it along the same lines of a dysfunctional family?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information