No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like when Corey has that aggressive edge.

Comment

• So whats better, Eastbound and Down or The League? or any other new comedies I should be getting into?
      Im craving a new comedy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Job View Post
        I like when Corey has that aggressive edge.
        That's what happens when people stop pissing in his cereal. He needs it!

Comment

• It's so easy to go wrong with Taco.

Anyway, here are some words that rhyme with Corey:

Gory
          Story
          Allegory
          Montessori

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
            My favorite line of Community:

Abed: "Nice. Who taught you how to be a juice box?"

Also, the whole Joshua = racist thing with Troy was fantastic.
            According to Abed, Annies Cycle is gonna be on 11/11/10 and Britta on 11/15/10, didnt catch shirley

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.Regular View Post
              So whats better, Eastbound and Down or The League? or any other new comedies I should be getting into?
              Im craving a new comedy.
              I love me some Kenny Powers, but I think The League is better.

And I ******* LOVED this Community episode. When they were remembering Joshua after realizing he was racist.. he had the tattoo on his chest and goes "It's going to be a maze!".. I lost it.

Pierce is talking to Leonard saying "Ok, enhance that.. enhance it.. enhance it.." only to show that it's a how to get pictures off your spy camera, so good.

And yes, Troy and Abed in the MOOORNING is genius.

Originally posted by fenikz
              His soft D really turns me off
              ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Yep. I loved last night's Community as well. Chang was hilarious on top of what's already been mentioned.

Comment

• Haven't watched anything from last night except the league . . .

It's definitely getting better each week as it rolls on. Last night was a riot.

The Bears tickets / handjob & fear boner stuff was funny, but I think Taco's western medicine stuff was the best part of the episode.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

• The League is so damn funny because its so relatable. I have harrassed several of my friends for many of the same things they ridicule each other for a few times. Its good stuff.

IASIP had me in stitches last night as well. Charlie is so ******* funny.
                    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                    The APS is strong in this one.
                    Originally posted by killxswitch
                    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                      The League is so damn funny because its so relatable. I have harrassed several of my friends for many of the same things they ridicule each other for a few times. Its good stuff.

IASIP had me in stitches last night as well. Charlie is so ******* funny.
                      Charlie needs his own spin off. He is epic.
                      (shameless self-promotion)
                      Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                      https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• I was almost crying at the final shot where he just turned and walked away with the floor waxer. He's far and away the funniest character on TV if you were to ask me.
                        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                        The APS is strong in this one.
                        Originally posted by killxswitch
                        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

I was almost crying at the final shot where he just turned and walked away with the floor waxer. He's far and away the funniest character on TV if you were to ask me.
                          I dunno. I'd have to think about that. Abed is pretty damn epic on Community.

Comment

I was almost crying at the final shot where he just turned and walked away with the floor waxer. He's far and away the funniest character on TV if you were to ask me.
                            Agreed, nobody beats Charlie. His high pitch voice when he yells is what puts him over the top for me.

Coming on strong for me is Ruxin. Perfect asshole character.

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
                            12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

Comment

• Charlie is my boy. He makes me lauh out loud more than any TV character ever has (save maybe GOB and Tobias).

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                                Charlie is my boy. He makes me lauh out loud more than any TV character ever has (save maybe GOB and Tobias).
                                GOB! I don't think anyone made me laugh more than Gob.

"Just throw the sword in with the dong tea."

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information